Qvc USA

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Debra Leigh (who was just on with cozee blanket/throws) and Andy Love (Ideal World) and Clive (Not sure of his surname but he's a big bald chap who now traps Rogue Traders on terrestrial TV) were all on HSE and David Emmanuel was their Fashion expert. I bought quite a few things: Eyeko Make up (rubbish) Jerome Alexander and his original mineral powder which was huge like the later Mario Luigi one and nothing like the orange one her sells via JML. 'Twas a real shape the parent company pulled the plug leaving vendors, presenters and staff owed money. It happened very quickly and happily my credit cards coughed up for the money I was owed (saving me facing pennies in the pound as an unsecured creditor. MOP hair care started on HSE and later appeared on QVC.

I'm not sure but I think we can order from HSE (germany) but I haven't looked recently. Correction: I don't think they ship outside Germany, Austrai and Switzerland.

Jude xx

I have just checked and they do deliver in Europe, but you have to ring them and pay with credit card, seems odd, why can you not pay with credit card over internet? Delivery to Uk is 14.95 Euros

Might be because there are so many Yankee Candle shops there and they are also sold in most department stores and small shops. Well they are in Texas, lol :hi:
You are right, Yankee Candles are sold almost everywhere in the US, and they have a LOT of shops

Might be because there are so many Yankee Candle shops there and they are also sold in most department stores and small shops. Well they are in Texas, lol :hi:

Its a shame because we would prbably get better prices and more exclusive fragrances if QVC usa sold them aswell.

Latest posts

Back