QVC vs The Cost of Living Crisis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Qvc is like any other retailer at the mercy of market forces.There is going to be a recession a very big one. There will be food shortages worldwide. Can QVC ride the pending storm? Depends on how long it lasts for.
At least we'll be spared the inanity of that idiot Peters.

I've seen th emilk thing too. I can understand not wanting to schlep to a supermarket, especially in London, but there are corner shops - or were when I was in London. Why don't these people just go to cornrt shop?

I've always had a milkman, milk in glass bottles, the ultimate in recycling.

If you are declared bankrupt it stays on your credit record for a period of time. When I googled it, it said 6 years or when you've discharged the debt.
The reputational damage lasts longer.
I don't thinksomepeople care about th e rep damage - say single female mad about lashes fillers nails hair soft furnishings, insta etc. Obvs not the only debt profilr. Nail bars still busy in 🤪my town.

Agree, there is no such word as 'shame' anymore - in anything. Society has an attitude of "who cares". But cause 'offence' and my God you're hit with a ton of bricks !
Indeed. Offence. The most over/incorrectly used word currently. I've filed it in the same place as "so", "going forwards", "bergamont", "expresso" & "pespecific". For the fucktards.

Latest posts

Back