QVC Website Problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

StyleStar

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having trouble with the QVC website? When I try to log into my account or click on anything else it takes me to a blank page with some standard message about tuning into QVC. I wanted to check the status of an order and have a search for some other products :-(

I've just checked their site, after reading your post. It's working fine for me. I was able to check my account (although I've got no goods outstanding) and the rest of the site is ok too ....... which, sadly, isn't a lot of help to you. :mysmilie_506:

Is anyone else having trouble with the QVC website? When I try to log into my account or click on anything else it takes me to a blank page with some standard message about tuning into QVC. I wanted to check the status of an order and have a search for some other products :-(

have you tried rebooting, that might help.

Thanks Toril, I've just restarted my computer and tried another browser and it seems to be working. :clapping:

I'm having awful trouble with the QVC website.

Every time I search for "fashion", it brings up nasty, overpriced polyester tat.

:mysmilie_850:

Last edited:

I have been having this problem with the website for the last couple of days
Am trying 3 different browsers and it works sometimes and not others :angry:

There are definite issues on the site. Often trying to view 'items from the last 24 hours' will have a failure message. Last night looking in my account I got a 'potential threat' string failure. All these indicate server issues at a first guess, but could be caused by updating to the database (perhaps a redesign or new area being worked on?) which would give such messages. Worse case scenario? Someone is attempting to hack, but less likely these days.

Tvs

Latest posts

Back