QVC Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too. But I am having difficulty with all sites, Amazon etc and even this forum site. For once I put it down to my network which has problems every weekend.

I did find using the app worked better than Q main website.

Comments yesterday on their FB page about Friday when same thing happened. Tech problems it seems. Wonder is someone trying to hack them, a 3 year old perhaps.:mysmilie_15:

I have been having problems for about a week, keep getting bad request page coming up on both browsers that I use.

There really are some basic steps they could take to stop this kind of thing happening, seemingly regularly.

They must be losing a lot of sales because of their cr*p website.

I have found recently Firefox is just totally freezing on Feel Unique, IE is not much better. No others sites am I having problems with on Firefox, on FU I have right click and close the browser down.

Feel Unique had 15% off last week and I ordered a Guerlain lipstick and a Burberry cream eyeshadow, it took ages on IE to get the order to go through.

I had problems with QVC's website too yesterday and Friday. I couldn't access items properly to order them and when I could it wouldn't always end up in my basket.

If you clear your cookies & recent history it might help, as it did for me. I use firefox on my laptop & crome on my phone.

Comments yesterday on their FB page about Friday when same thing happened. Tech problems it seems. Wonder is someone trying to hack them, a 3 year old perhaps.:mysmilie_15:

I think we are safe because any hacker out there would be far too young to know anything about a website which is based on a system at least a decade out of date.

Don't know if this is related but a couple of things....I was trying to look at items in Clearance and when I clicked on the item it kept coming up with blank pages.

When there are multiple pages and I sort into, say price order, then at some point I click on an item, when I go back to the list view it always defaults back to 'select option' again. Why? And another thing, it always goes back to the top of the page rather than where you've left off so loads of unnecessary faffing about. Grrrrr

When I have viewed jewellery clearance in the past, you used to be able to select what item you wanted to view - say rings, for example, now that option seems to have gone, you can only view by brand, or all items, which I don't want to do, (that is if you can get the blooming site to work). I just can't be bothered to look now.

I was looking for a navy handbag yesterday and every other website I used had an option to choose a colour but needless to say not on Q and when I put navy handbag in the search box it came up as an error.

There used to,be options for sizes but no longer.

Everything you can do on a halfway decent website is not possible to do on QVC's website. It's as if they have carefully hunted down the oldest and most useless website technolgy they could find.

I have been having problems for about a week, keep getting bad request page coming up on both browsers that I use.

I haven't been able to access individual items for months now. The Home page is fine and viewing of items from past week, but when I choose an item I get the Bad Request page ! absolutely useless, at least its cut down my purchasing power !

Crap web site, not user-friendly at all. It was much better for browsing in the early noughties.

Latest posts

Back