QVC's most over used phrases and words ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine are 'Thingamebob' & 'Whatyamacallit'
Drives my family nuts.
The two words sum up my current state of mind

I realised things were in a sorry state when I told my partner that the "duhr duhr" was lost.......and he found it for me!!!!!

ORGANIC OH PLEASE ! this word is used to describe everything from bl.....dy Birkenstocks to Kipling handbags !!!!!!

For me, it's the word "Exquisite"...totally over used, and most definitely should never be used in the same sentence as the word "Diamonique!"

I've never liked the "Well done" (to those of you who managed to get this). What's well done about buying something? These words should be reserved for someone who's actually "acheived" something!

Food shows......"just melts in the mouth" used to describe anything vaguely edible.....and "mmmmmmmmm"..it's the best they've ever tasted....Quite doubtful, and VERY annoying!

Ok, QVC aren't really that guilty of this one, but the latest "At a price like this, just buy and sell them on" (at a profit, I guess they're suggesting, otherwise a pretty pointless exercise). What rip off your friends, family and colleagues? Lovely idea. Ebay? Who'd want the extra hassle and other costs? Not me that's for sure, and people can actually see that they're being sold cheaper elsewhere, it's called a search engine!

I think it was Dale who once accidentally said "In an IDEAL WORLD" then quickly added "Oh dear, wash my mouth out with soap" (or something very similar).

'Well done' or 'congratulations' on getting any of whatever is being sold at the time. Why am I being congratulated? Sales assistants have never said those things when I take my shopping to the till.

yep i had just thought of that one too, it's like WTF !! i haven't won the ****** thing i'm parting with my hard earned cash for this !!

"...add a pop of colour" irritates me. It seems to be used for anything that has any colour at all.

''Dress it up, dress it down.''

''For you'' is a pet hate. As is '' jump to the phones''.

''Well done if you got that '' patronising !!!!

And my all time one when I really could do serious damage is Fiona ''Absolutely ''. All the ****** time :angry:

"sorry you've only got 30 seconds left to make the card and then we need to move on"

(all QVC craft)

on all shopping channels they all say "I'm not surprised" when things are selling well - ahhhh!

Richard Jackson - plant it and stand back...

Dale - Un............................believable

Charlie B - it's so refreshing

JF - I can't live without this (whatever beauty product she's flogging at the time)

Nail polish guests - changing your nail colour really lifts your spirits. Oh wow, perhaps if I bought every OPI, Nails Inc and Leighton Denny TSV I could throw away my 3 sets of anti-depressant pills !

Keeley Elemis - use this cream on a night What's happened to "at night" ?

Ann D - ...is your item numbaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jilly H - we don't have much depth of stock

I'm bored with hearing how many solar lights Gill Gauntlet's dad has on his balcony - must be a big balcony (perhaps he lives in Buckingham Palace ?) she has hair to "die for" by the way.

LITTLE
for you
little
coming through
little
item numbahhhhhhhhhhhhh
little
oy-yul
little
jump to the phones
little
amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
little
unnnbelieveable
little
pump
little
trouser
little

"why not take XXXX to a dinner party rather than a bottle of wine"
no actually i'd rather have the bottle of wine, rather than some cr&p that came in a set of two and you've decided to split as a cheap gift.

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaarrrggh!

Chuntley has said "Youthening" 4 times over the past 24 hours....and I've only caught a few minutes of random shows yesterday and this morning!

Stop it! Stop it now you silly woman!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back