QVC's strange search ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
tried to look for some A;kin on the QVC website so typed in A'Kin in the saerch bar and what do I get?????
some A'Kin items,
prai
watches (???) and....:sad::sad::sad:
Kings Realm meat :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::taphead::taphead::taphead::taphead:

How????????????????????????????????????:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

made me smile this morning

I agree. Very weird what comes up at times. I often sit thinking ''EH WHY ? '':tongue:

Yes I got kitchen things as well in my search.

Oh and if you type in the number of the upcoming Elemis TSV it just flicks to to the homepage without a sorry contact CS.

I just assumed it's like a shop rearranging its stock so you have to walk past all sorts of things you don't want before you get to what you are looking for. Probably just a sales ploy so you think to yourself 'oh yes, after I've bought my a'kin, I'll buy that oreck qvc so kindly drew to my attention!'

The search function works by character matching, which results in a lot of weirdness. Look up 'pearl earrings', and you end up with a lot of 'pear-cut' rings and necklaces, and the odd fruit-patterned Temptations dish.

You also never know whether you'll get items in Clearance or not. But I note that the new Web Firsts never appear.

It's not the weird extra entries any given search throws up, it's the items which you know darn well exist but which don't show in a search that gets my goat!

"If it's instock, it's online!" My Arse! :down:

Jude xx

I think qvc's search is so bad.I recently searched for OPI.nothing that I wanted.looked in clearance and happened to come across some OPI sale:wonder: Just cannot understand why search doesn't list all the items

Latest posts

Back