Radimatch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Some of you may recall a thread that came and went a few weeks back for a new product about to appear on QVC.

It's been on - but with Linda the Mayfair Manor guest presenting and demonstrating the product. It looks very simple to use and the effect is great (but I bet it was a nightmare to match up the ornate wallpaper ! http://www.qvcuk.com/Radimatch-Match-Your-Wallpaper-Radiator-Cover.product.804643.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-804643

Hope it does well, as it seems like a really simple and effective way to hide radiators without losing their ability to heat the room. Only a shame it is in one size.

Description below:

Radimatch Match Your Wallpaper Radiator Cover

QVC Price: £30.00
Introductory Price : £27.00
P&P: £2.95

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing 07/09/2015

Description

A magnetic radiator cover designed to make your radiator blend in with your wallpaper, or conversely to brighten up any room by making a feature of it. Add style to your home quickly and easily with this Radimatch radiator cover.

•Protects skin from strong heat when radiator is touched
•Radiator cover (l x w): 100cm x 60cm (40" x 24")

All measurements are approximate

A good idea if you have wallpaper but not to everyone's taste.I don't mind my radiators so long as they are clean.I don't have wallpaper.But it's a British invention so good on them hope it sells well.

The magnet sheet can be cut to fit smaller radiators. I liked the idea of making a collage. The chaps (dad and son) were supposedly on earlier with their product. Missed their presentation but Linda Wherearemyglasses done an ok job enthusing.

The magnet sheet can be cut to fit smaller radiators. I liked the idea of making a collage. The chaps (dad and son) were supposedly on earlier with their product. Missed their presentation but Linda Wherearemyglasses done an ok job enthusing.

Linda did the midnight presentation. I didn't see it, but did they show up? They didn't show up on the Lunchtime Show, as I watched that demonstration...

The item will have been on air 4 times today, which is pretty good.

I don't have any radiators to hide. Warm air and underfloor heating here. Economical too.

I've got warm air heating too. Of the 67 houses in our road all built in the late 60s I think I'm the only one still using the original system. I love it and love not having radiators.

Linda did the midnight presentation. I didn't see it, but did they show up? They didn't show up on the Lunchtime Show, as I watched that demonstration...

The item will have been on air 4 times today, which is pretty good.

I don't think they were on, Linda has done all the presentations!

Why did that person post on here asking for advice, if an existing guest was going to be doing the shows?

Sorry but l laughed my head of at the presentation of this! I thought the after with the wallpaper on looked nasty and tacky! Can someone tell me what is actually wrong with a normal radiator? IMO they are brilliant for hanging stuff to dry on. Sorry but we don't all live in a massive house with a utility room. Some of us have washers in our kitchens which are too small for a drier - which is why l Love to hang items on my radiator! So no, l have on desire whatsoever to cover it up!

The item reminds me of another on Q a couple of years ago which were transfers to put on the wall to give an illusion of an alcove with various articles in it ,vases of flowers ,little statues etc. I saw it afew times but it didnt last.I prefer plain walls and rads.I have been through patterns and stencils and all that over the years ,but more minimalist now.

The item reminds me of another on Q a couple of years ago which were transfers to put on the wall to give an illusion of an alcove with various articles in it ,vases of flowers ,little statues etc. I saw it afew times but it didnt last.I prefer plain walls and rads.I have been through patterns and stencils and all that over the years ,but more minimalist now.

Agreed. I went through a phase in the '80's of sponging the walls to make them look as though they had wallpaper. I used to by the tester pots and plonk the stuff everywhere. I now cringe with embarrassment thinking about it.

I don't mind seeing my radiators, I also think it would look freaky to put the same paper or paint on them, it would be like you're wearing 3D glasses with a large oblong piece of your wall coming atchya!...........no thanks I'll keep my nice white radiators in full view, with or without my smalls hanging on them. :wink:

Latest posts

Back