• Radley TSV 4.jpg
    Radley TSV 4.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 244
Radley London Appleton Mews Medium Multiway Bag
Item Number: 194157
QVC Price £220.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.97
P&P £4.95

Currently only available at QVC, the Appleton Mews is a medium multi-way bag from Radley that offers it all. From the soft leather finish that gives it a gorgeous, luxury look to the handles and detachable strap that let you wear it your way, every detail has been carefully considered to ensure you never have to compromise on style or function.
A reimagined classic - if the shape of this bag seems familiar it's because it was inspired by previous, much-loved multi-way bags from Radley, yet boasts a few new features we're sure you'll love including the elongated handle tabs and playful tassel-trimmed zip pullers.
Practical, everyday style - ideal for pairing with both work and weekend wardrobes, this versatile bag can be a handheld using the short top grab handles, or if you need to keep your hands free (busy school run, we're looking at you!) then the adjustable strap lets you carry it across your body.
Find a favourite - the Appleton Mews comes in a fantastic choice of on-trend and classic colours, ranging from spring/summer-ready Chalk or Green Moss to timeless Black, Espresso or Tan.
  • Zip fastening at the top
  • Inner pockets: 1 x slip
  • Twin grab handles with eyelet tabs
  • Zip around the base with leather tassel-trim pullers
  • Gold foil print Radley logo on the front
  • Branding detail on the metal zip pullers
  • Detachable Scottie dog key fob
  • Jacquard fabric lining inside
  • Comes with a dust bag
  • Wipe clean only
  • Handle drop: 10.5cm (4.1")
  • Strap drop: 58cm (22.8")
  • Bag (h x w x d): 25cm x 31cm x 9.5cm (9.8" x 12.2" x 3.7")
Colour options:
  • Black
  • Chalk
  • Espresso
  • Tan
  • Green Moss
All measurements are approximate

Looking at the presentation, the handle looks rather small for the size of the bag. The model can barely get it on her arm, let alone in the crook of the arm, so it would be difficult over a proper coat. The cross body strap just flaps about, so I wonder how many will be disappointed once it arrives.

Looking at the presentation, the handle looks rather small for the size of the bag. The model can barely get it on her arm, let alone in the crook of the arm, so it would be difficult over a proper coat. The cross body strap just flaps about, so I wonder how many will be disappointed once it arrives.
Thame grab handles look like they’re adjustable? Why don’t they actually talk about the bags functionalities

Haven’t seen that style on the Radley website. Will it be ‘designed and made specially for QVC’? The line that Q thinks says ‘ special and exclusive’ but has us running for the hills saying ‘ cheapened but high price and poorer quality’ but don’t forget the easy pays!
Yes Jill did say it was a QVC exclusive.🤔

Our Boundary Mills has a sale on if Radley bags so might go and have a look.
Do I really need another bag????? Not really.🤭

TBH I can count on one hand the number of times I've used a proper 'handbag' in the past few years (certainly not in the last 2). I use a hessian shopper every day when getting a few bits in the Co-op, and a largish purse to hold phone, keys and card when I go to lunch. I don't go out 'shopping' like I used to, and event occasions are becoming a rarity, so my Kipling, LG, and others are wilting away in the wardrobe.

In fact my LG bags may have to be offloaded to Charity, as the rubberised plastic around the mouth opening has gone very 'sticky' and is a black gunky mess. Rendering unusable. The bags haven't been sat in the sun, but in a dark wardrobe when not in use - but haven't been used for a long time. I contacted LG but because the bags were bought (from QVC) a long time ago there is nothing they can do. A bit rubbish really when they cost a couple of hundred quid each !

That gummy, stick thing happened to a LG I had. It was a framed bag, Paula I think but not certain. As you say, unusable and waste of £200, at least. The same thing also happened to a rather expensive (£300) trunk bag from aspinaI, who were equally as disinterested as over a year old.

I have got lots of beautiful bags from the 50s and 60s. They have the metal Elbief frames and are as good as new and cost me around a tenner each, some less and some even free.

Why can't LG and other premium brands make goods that will last 60 years I wonder? I suppose they want to keep selling us new, expensive bags that we will have to toss after a couple of years. No pride in manufacturing anymore, get it banged out cheap in China and flog it for a serious mark up, repeat as necessary - kerching!

Latest posts

Back