Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm kinda confused her, i'm sure they said they only had 20 left a while ago and then just 10 left and then almost or sold out but will try and get more, and kept saying more and more buyers on the line but they are still selling it. Now somebody has just bought 8, where's all the stock coming from if they only had 20 about a 45 minutes ago? :unsure:

Now it's about to sell out again.

I was going to watch a film but these 2 are hilarious, and, Anthony James watches on shop extra is also providing loads of belly laughs 🤣

Forgot about the watch show, saw the earlier show, Hayley saying how a lot of Shaun's friend have the same watch (assuming a Rolex) and it's boring when they all wear the same thing, so buy a limited edition Anthony James and be different. Yeah great Advice Hayley advice, be different, just a shame it's coming from an Apple Fangirl. :ROFLMAO:

K
At least they're selling these cheap fashion items at cheap fashion prices which is more than could be said for the rubbish the old Ideal World used to try to flog at ludicrous prices to unsuspecting viewers. You can see the TJC ethos at work here where they sell relatively large quantities of cheap items with modest profit margins and have created a relatively successful business by doing so. Dave Loyden might be disappointed but as long as Ideal World's now making money TJC most likely won't care.

But will Idesl World's past reputation deter some viewers from taking the plunge? Is there any life left in the cheap impulse TV shopping purchase market? Can Ideal World succeed with a new generation of buyers?

This has been the only item since around 8,30
Really ? Betters belief.

Latest posts

Back