Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IW have sunk to another new low, and amazingly this isnt about the presenters..............well infact it does include them.

Why is the technology expert and some man talking gibberish.............oh its Peter Simon now demonstrating clothes pegs???? YES PEGS for £20.....................this is bizarre, really IW selling pegs???????? what next selling yesterdays newspapers? or at 10pm Gypsy Rose Janice palm reading via email for only £30 per reading....................

Last edited:
It must be said that they are very clever, trying to shill food and health equipment while using chefs that are not even close to being in any form of shape, to make them... relatable

IW have sunk to another new low, and amazingly this isnt about the presenters..............well infact it does include them.

Why is the technology expert and some man talking gibberish.............oh its Peter Simon now demonstrating clothes pegs???? YES PEGS for £20.....................this is bizarre, really IW selling pegs???????? what next selling yesterdays newspapers? or at 10pm Gypsy Rose Janice palm reading via email for only £30 per reading....................

Oh I just turned it on and there was a clip of Poward with some fella hanging a pink bra on a rotary line......I wondered what the hell was going on!

Look at him, he's singing football songs with his cloths :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

It must be said that they are very clever, trying to shill food and health equipment while using chefs that are not even close to being in any form of shape, to make them... relatable

I'd call it hard faced rather than clever. Or a load of boll@&*#.

Mind you, they do say you should never trust a skinny chef :mysmilie_59:

Look at him, he's singing football songs with his cloths :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 11576View attachment 11577View attachment 11578View attachment 11579
Now selling the Williams Wash & Wax, he had the cloths draped round his neck like a bizarre scarf. And he's already mentioned "Our Bet exfoliating her legs" (or something). It's "with the surfactants and the carnubas", plus "If you've got a pushbutton one-of-those you can get inside it and clean it" when talking about a car fuel filler flap. As for a humble wheel on a humble car, "It's like a Formula 1 alloy!"...really?

"Bang my door!"

Now selling the Williams Wash & Wax, he had the cloths draped round his neck like a bizarre scarf. And he's already mentioned "Our Bet exfoliating her legs" (or something). It's "with the surfactants and the carnubas", plus "If you've got a pushbutton one-of-those you can get inside it and clean it" when talking about a car fuel filler flap. As for a humble wheel on a humble car, "It's like a Formula 1 alloy!"...really?

"Bang my door!"

When Village People Lloyd was showing him how wonderful the Car Cleaner was Dirty Peter inexplicably said 'If Roy Castle was still alive he'd love this'.

He just ignored him :mysmilie_59:

If I was going to pay £20 for some clothes pegs, I’d want to see them put through their paces. Big Brodel’s laundry would be a good place to start...kni.jpg

If I was going to pay £20 for some clothes pegs, I’d want to see them put through their paces. Big Brodel’s laundry would be a good place to start...View attachment 11580

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19: To quote that great man Nanty:-

"If you're like my Mam she would love these really fantastic Clothes Pegs. Sadly she only had old, inferior competitors Clothes Pegs that were so snappy and sharp they cut all her fingers off, now she just has withered stumps. I wish we'd got her these really fantastic Clothes Pegs while she still had those much missed digits' :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Looks like he's really smartened up his appearance though - suit and tie... but the haircut is rather harsh... I'd say more Peaky Blinders than Kim Jong-Un.

Possibly Peaky Blinders. But of course I wasn't suggesting that SCHLOCKO is a ruthless, relentless dictator.

That's Genevieve. And yes, we're incredibly busy :mysmilie_59:

I've got absolutely no gripe with their products in fact quite the opposite, as I've said before, the dirty perverted old fart is proof itself that the majority of people like me just shop on their website (just bought two ottomans for £15 £1 p&p because my bedroom is like a poop hole) because I firmly believe that if they didn't have a website (like the other shopping channel) they'd be bust by now, I really can't see the Bid Twateraratti (who I literally can't stomach) holding anyone's attention long enough to buy anything off it if it was just on tv.

I just caught a bit of Genpleaseleave with the Will hour - and how she could hold anyone's attention for 2 minutes, let alone an hour, I can't imagine. I must say that I think they missed a trick here - surely Pope Pete would be a natural to do this hour? His "pious face" act would be ideal.
I've got absolutely no gripe with their products in fact quite the opposite, as I've said before, the dirty perverted old fart is proof itself that the majority of people like me just shop on their website (just bought two ottomans for £15 £1 p&p because my bedroom is like a poop hole) because I firmly believe that if they didn't have a website (like the other shopping channel) they'd be bust by now, I really can't see the Bid Twateraratti (who I literally can't stomach) holding anyone's attention long enough to buy anything off it if it was just on tv.

I don't know how you do it, Wirral, but you always find the perfect picture! Find that barber, and charge him with a criminal haircut!! :mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_17:

He does look smarter though, for a Basin Head.

Further to my earlier post we know Poo Poo has a twin but so does Salleh. So much for Torricelumn (TM) :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

genuine question.

If you make a purchase on the website, does it get credited to the presenter that is currently on air?

No, just like when you go to the woman on the till at Tescos that was snotty to you the last time you was in, but there's no choice because she's the only one serving.

Latest posts

Back