Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dennice's face looks so 'toxed and filled that she can barely open her eyes.
I wondered about this, I rarely watch Ideal World...sod's law that when I do turn over Peter Simon's on ever so slowly spouting some kind of drivel....but what is up with Dennice's eyes? Has she really had work done or have they always been like that?

I wondered about this, I rarely watch Ideal World...sod's law that when I do turn over Peter Simon's on ever so slowly spouting some kind of drivel....but what is up with Dennice's eyes? Has she really had work done or have they always been like that?

Maybe a new product from her favourite anti ageing guru its called Anaphylaxis serum a controlled allergic reaction to tighten skin up.

I know what you mean about her eyes. She has the sort of eyes you need to take a double look at to make sure you're seeing right. Something isn't quite right there. Either it's her eye makeup that's wrong or maybe it's just her eye colour - it's very strange.

....not only is it a remarkable design, whatever your faith, creed, or belief, not only is it one of the most extraordinary designs I have ever seen, coming up to Easter, not only...50% of the stock has gone, and it's on Flexi-Pay !!!

Pure shameless hucksterism here, targeted at the lonely and elderly. An absolute disgrace !

Saint Peter is on now, not only exposing his religious side, not only showing the most extraordinary piece of jewellery that he has ever seen ( Cue the monks singing ) not only is this extraordinary gold plated pendant, not only is it 18 carrot, but is available on flexipay not only is it two tenners plus a quid p&p for this remarkable piece of history....Just Buy , just Buy it...

One of the crew members just unsuccessfully tried to stifle a laugh when Peter started burbling on about standing at his back door at 2 a.m. last night watching the Aurora Borealis. God knows what it had to do with this presentation, but hey-ho ! Peter will not be pleased at such disrespectful behaviour.

Saint Peter presenting the Vibrapower "coooooooome on Rick, coooooooooooome on Rick, Give it tooooo meeee Rick, Give it tooooo meeee!!! cooooome on Rick, Ooooooooooh RICK!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Saint Peter doesn't have bingowings he has Batwings!!! I always knew he was a tad unique :movie:

I think I may have missed out on a bargain. Watched a bit of Dirty Peter selling a steam cleaner or something like it. He was with this bloke outside and they were cleaning a car. I know it was about £150 and must have been pick of the day because Dirty Pete said "come back at 1100pm if we have any stock left". As I ovbiously have no chance of getting this "bargain" I went to bed! Maybe if I am very lucky they might have one or two left throughout the day!

I think I may have missed out on a bargain. Watched a bit of Dirty Peter selling a steam cleaner or something like it. He was with this bloke outside and they were cleaning a car. I know it was about £150 and must have been pick of the day because Dirty Pete said "come back at 1100pm if we have any stock left". As I ovbiously have no chance of getting this "bargain" I went to bed! Maybe if I am very lucky they might have one or two left throughout the day!

I saw it too, would love a Karcher, and at THAT kinda buy............

Suppose it's far too late in the day for me an all now. I had an email to say the fiver off special ends at midnight too :mysmilie_51:

Oh well, apparently Argos have a similar deal almost £50 cheaper :clapping:

Fascinating fact: Pope Pete said the reason he came to work at the channel was because of the prices. I don't suppose anybody noticed how he was kicked off Gems and helped to sink a ship before that :mysmilie_19:

you COMPLETE and UTTER fool!!!

do you not realise it'll be AT LEAST 3 days ... yes 3 DAYS ... before they have a similar offer!!!

;)

you COMPLETE and UTTER fool!!!

do you not realise it'll be AT LEAST 3 days ... yes 3 DAYS ... before they have a similar offer!!!

;)

I know, I am very silly, I wouldn't know a good deal if it slapped me round the head! Can I wait until the offer is repeated in three days time? But, won't it be much dearer, oh dear I am a silly shopper!

Do you mean old belcher will not have have another better offer than all the better previous offers that sell out and can never be repeated better offers that are all a variation on the same theme

The amount of times they show the same products and each time at a better price they should be giving them away by now!

Do you mean old belcher will not have have another better offer than all the better previous offers that sell out and can never be repeated better offers that are all a variation on the same theme

Don't forget their upcoming BIRTHDAY DEALS, the king of deals awaits :mysmilie_13:

Bet they're just the bliddy same as ever :smirk:

Latest posts

Back