Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm a bit surprised they haven't gone the full bid route of having ''assistants'' on screen.

After all, peter and mike need someone to talk over and demean. Oh.

Looks like Genpleaseleave could do with some Lusardi Shampoo, that hair is all a bit Charlie Chuck isn't it?

And look who's with her. The original Schlock, SCHLOCKO. He reckons 'Fabulift' was the second most talked about 'thing' on Twitter. When he says 'thing' does he mean the second most talked about thing called Fabu-something?

But how on earth can these schlocks justify charging £5.99 P&P for 20ml of Poxy Eye Potions? :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Ahh, look at LITTLE GOLLUM with his little hoodie on. Bless his little cotton socks.

He looks so small, so slight and, well, so old when next to the tall, healthy, young Mr Brittas :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I do enjoy seeing Peter Sherlock, he reminds me of a time when I enjoyed watching the disaster show on selly telly.

Does anyone remember when bid had an hour of cruises with mr charisma and his red phone?

Ahh, look at LITTLE GOLLUM with his little hoodie on. Bless his little cotton socks.

He looks so small, so slight and, well, so old when next to the tall, healthy, young Mr Brittas :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12210View attachment 12211View attachment 12212View attachment 12213View attachment 12214

Also they always seem to get LITTLE GOLLUM to do the Total Crunch machine presumably because he's the only presenter that's light enough so as not to break it (15st 7lbs/100kg, as displayed on-screen but rarely mentioned in the sales pitch) :mysmilie_59:

OMG!:mysmilie_17: I thought I'd check out the "deals" and the first I saw was a video of Sally Jacks selling a hideous Daisy Eldridge (who he?) top with a massive five pound discount still making it cost £15 with the p&P. Ok, Sally's not the tallest lady in the world, but she's fairly slim and attractive, but this top has made her look awful, it is literally clinging like clingfilm and as for the leggings she's wearing, I've never seen anything look so bad. Her legs look like, I don't know what tbh...two white sausages that are bursting at the seams? That her legs are swathed in bandages, two fat caterpillars...you decide! Check it out! It's on today's tv schedule @ 6pm. If someone clever can add a link on here that'd be great!

View attachment 12210View attachment 12211View attachment 12212View attachment 12213View attachment 12214

It's like watching De Knees' barely contained anger at Katie Green for being everything which De Knees once wanted to be until she realised that ship had sailed, never to return.

So Baby Jane and Very Creepy Crawley are here again selling the Pleather Plop with Wobbly Hot Bits Chairs.

Baby says 'it's a chair for everyone, it's a chair for me but it's a chair for you and you won't let anyone else use it'.

Make your mind up :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

There is something about Mr Crawleys consistently smug face that I would never get tired of punching.

(and I'm not a particularly violent person in the first place)

but in his defence... he is always on when the phone lines are busy ;)

Seeing those appalling made up Showreels on YouTube with Baby Jane suggests he must be hoping to get a 'Proper' TV Presenter Job.

Listen Creepy Crawley, go and lie down on your Memory Foam, go to sleep and dream on Goldilocks :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Seeing those appalling made up Showreels on YouTube with Baby Jane suggests he must be hoping to get a 'Proper' TV Presenter Job.

Listen Creepy Crawley, go and lie down on your Memory Foam, go to sleep and dream on Goldilocks :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12221View attachment 12222

Hey I was just looking at those lol........they were looking for a home, for who exactly? I must admit, I didn't get to the end, I was bored :wonder:

Latest posts

Back