Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Look at Nanty, riding in his Maserati Scooter that he so, so wishes he'd bought his now sadly dead Dad.

Betcha Honky Tonks Jase takes one look and thinks 'ooh I say, he just puts me in mind of James Hunt'.

He's dead too :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Nanty wouldn't eat Roly Poly's Steam Pudding because he put Creme Fraiche on it, Nanty doesn't like Creme Fraiche. I'm not surprised, he strikes me as more of a Mousse Man.

Roly Poly looks more like Sam Smith by the day, only a foot shorter and half a foot wider :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Hey did you know Flakey Tom I've got a certificate Frake was a Snr Producer on Bid?

I didn't know Tom Pepper worked for Bid but Dirty Peter let slip he'd known him for a while so I guessed he might have known him from Gems TV.

But that news doesn't surprise me, not at all. He has Bid schlock written all over his spotty mug :mysmilie_59:

Was it a repeat again?

Not sure Momma, I didn't watch it for long. Nanty has the same clothes on with Roly Poly now so maybe it was new.

Then again he doesn't seem to have many clothes, maybe he spends all his spare money and time on Cruising? :mysmilie_59:

Not sure Momma, I didn't watch it for long. Nanty has the same clothes on with Roly Poly now so maybe it was new.

Then again he doesn't seem to have many clothes, maybe he spends all his spare money and time on Cruising? :mysmilie_59:

I think he tends to accessorise different outfits, rather than buying new ones. Like buying lots of hankerchiefs in different colours.

What's happened to our Bev? Did she go the same way as Steamy Sue?

She's having a few weeks off, she went overboard on the Peroxide and inhaled a gob full of fumes.

Could be worse, she could have eaten some of Holly Hell's Raw Frozen Chicken :mysmilie_59:

image.jpegimage.jpg

Shaun's 'not being funny' but he didn't realise how good culottes could look...........is he being funny? :mysmilie_506:

And Nanty's right because I've seen BeefiKeefi in Culottes and I can tell you right now that he looks a total nosh.

Now, Poo Poo really is so mediocre. Dr Schlockquack is on with his useless Collagen Crap and Poo Poo is literally twitching because the potion pusher is talking too much, he clearly can't stand it.

Poo Poo will have plenty of time to talk soon enough, in Job Interviews :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Kevinski's 60th birthday bash at 8 o'clock tonight, can hardly contain my indifference!

:mysmilie_15:

I do hope he's got some more Andre Mouche. I don't care if it's crap and miles more expensive than other schlocky watch shops, it's Kevinski's horological knowledge that I'm paying for :mysmilie_59:

Kevinski is honoured. Nanty has put on a Suit for the Schlockmeister's 60th Birthday 'Show'.

What's going on with Kevinski's Hair? He's got a Baldy Mullett :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

First 2 Watches are quartz, yet the on screen graphics have said automatic. The idiots don't seem to know the difference! Incredible!!!!!

Latest posts

Back