Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hammy from Aberdeen (she!) has bought two canes, Walter says. I will let the sad old
fu…get on with his games now, OK? New studio, my ars…

Oh darn it, didn't realise this was one of my gender flip days, was dressed in my male attire for my morning hobble with a trusty cane in each hand, better do a quick change and get on my bella bodies, bengalines and a tent size Tamsy top on, boy being gender fluid is a tiring job. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Peter S saying William Hunt is one of thee premium watch makers.

Eh?

What?!?

Literally Ha Ha HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ideal World need to be educated in the difference beween a watch brand, a fashion brand that sells watches and an actual watchmaking brands.

This version of IW don't have any watchmaking brands (assemble/make their own watches), they have watch brand & fashions brand (3rd party watchmakers assemeble/make the watches for the brands) that sells watches but NO watchmaking ones.

The laugh is even Create and Craft, a ****** craft channel, are selling watches on their site from a watchmaking brand (Vostok Europe) while IW have NONE. :ROFLMAO:

Ideal World need to be educated in the difference beween a watch brand, a fashion brand that sells watches and an actual watchmaking brands.

This version of IW don't have any watchmaking brands (assemble/make their own watches), they have watch brand & fashions brand (3rd party watchmakers assemeble/make the watches for the brands) that sells watches but NO watchmaking ones.

The laugh is even Create and Craft, a ****** craft channel, are selling watches on their site from a watchmaking brand (Vostok Europe) while IW have NONE. :ROFLMAO:
All the watches on IW3 look cheap and tacky bling. I haven't been tempted by any of them and the suggestion is that all are now unisex but the thought of a feminine women wearing one of those bug ugly nubeos on a slim wrist is appalling.

How DARE you Hammy!

The watch that was being sold at the time he said this was £79.99, undoubtedly a price one would expect to pay for a watch made by one of THEE top watch manufacturers ...

;)

Latest posts

Back