Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can I just say that at 8:00pm tonight we have an hour of Vostok Watches with Kevin Reynolds and Mike Mason.

This is only for serious collectors who'll appreciate the candid expertise on offer, and the bargain prices of the rare timepieces (available in multiple colours) :mysmilie_59:

Serious collector allert!

I'm ahead of the game, on the web already, they'll be fuming :mysmilie_10:

And poor old no imagination whatsoever Kevinov (I have a pal in Lithuania called Igor) Reynoldski still thinks the prices are wrong on all of the watches, yawn yawn yawn old commrade!

I wish Kevinov would p1ssov, and while hes at it I wish he would put PROPER contact details on his Bermuda website :wait: probably in the Bermuda traingle along with all his other tatty unwanted watches.

Jees the amount of pricing mistakes this "buisnessman" makes is worrying, glad I havent got shares in his companies :thinking:

Kill me NOW!!!!!!!:mysmilie_466:

Can I just say that at 8:00pm tonight we have an hour of Vostok Watches with Kevin Reynolds and Mike Mason.

This is only for serious collectors who'll appreciate the candid expertise on offer, and the bargain prices of the rare timepieces (available in multiple colours) :mysmilie_59:

And poor old no imagination whatsoever Kevinov (I have a pal in Lithuania called Igor) Reynoldski still thinks the prices are wrong on all of the watches, yawn yawn yawn old commrade!

I wish Kevinov would p1ssov, and while hes at it I wish he would put PROPER contact details on his Bermuda website :wait: probably in the Bermuda traingle along with all his other tatty unwanted watches.

Jees the amount of pricing mistakes this "buisnessman" makes is worrying, glad I havent got shares in his companies :thinking:

I still chuckle at the thought of ''You can't say that comrade''

:mysmilie_50:Mommabear .I am not being nosy or God forbid jealous, but did you manage to secure one(or several) of these renowned timepieces?As you are a discerning watch collector of course.

:mysmilie_50:Mommabear .I am not being nosy or God forbid jealous, but did you manage to secure one(or several) of these renowned timepieces?As you are a discerning watch collector of course.

Well, typical me, so engrossed was I, that I forgot to check out my basket.......which was of course, full to the brim :dull:

I must say, my collection of multi tools is coming along nicely. They seem to give one away with each watch!

Tedious isn't it, you just know what's coming..........I think they are wrong, they're too expensive!

So I last looked at Kevinski's 'Bermuda Watch Company' website about 6 months ago and it's fair to say it was a work in progress. 6 months on and nothing has changed.

The 'Our Story' section - Blank
The 'Social' section - Blank
The 'Terms & Conditions' section - Blank
The 'Delivery Information' section - Blank
The ' Contact Us' section - Still no address (says Address 1) and no phone number (says 123456789)

Just like Kevinski himself it all seems rather schlocky :mysmilie_59:

http://bermudawatchcompany.com/index.php?route=common/home

Well, typical me, so engrossed was I, that I forgot to check out my basket.......which was of course, full to the brim :dull:

I must say, my collection of multi tools is coming along nicely. They seem to give one away with each watch!

You should listen to the great Peter Simon, he urges you to check out your baskets immediately. You have no-one to blame but yourself. The collectors beat you to it.

I clicked over during the "that can't be the right price" routine, laughed, and turned over again!

God I hate that! There is nothing wrong whatsoever with presenters saying "wow, I can't believe what a good price this is" that sort of thing, even if we the viewers don't actually agree....but purrlease...do NOT insult our intelligence even further, and take it to the next level, by saying "This has got to be a mistake, surely, then actually pretend to check with the gallery. We've all seen it a million times - goon with finger in one ear, head slightly tilted ...."No apparently, this is not a mistake - this is the price you'll pay today...I still can't believe it!". Sorry folks but SHUT THE F*&K UP! When have they EVER said oops, yes it's a mistake, but we'll let it go at this price just for today....Oh hang on Bid used to do that didn't they? But we all know what happened to them lol!

God I hate that! There is nothing wrong whatsoever with presenters saying "wow, I can't believe what a good price this is" that sort of thing, even if we the viewers don't actually agree....but purrlease...do NOT insult our intelligence even further, and take it to the next level, by saying "This has got to be a mistake, surely, then actually pretend to check with the gallery. We've all seen it a million times - goon with finger in one ear, head slightly tilted ...."No apparently, this is not a mistake - this is the price you'll pay today...I still can't believe it!". Sorry folks but SHUT THE F*&K UP! When have they EVER said oops, yes it's a mistake, but we'll let it go at this price just for today....Oh hang on Bid used to do that didn't they? But we all know what happened to them lol!

Yes Merry, Bid did indeed do that.

But remember, Ideal World is in no way whatsoever related to the now (thankfully) defunct Bid.

They have very clear about that :mysmilie_59:

When it really is the wrong price, there's none of that finger to the ear business. It's more of a barked/irritated tone....... 'that's the wrong details guys, we'll get that changed'

When it really is the wrong price, there's none of that finger to the ear business. It's more of a barked/irritated tone....... 'that's the wrong details guys, we'll get that changed'

haha yes, like some of the ''lowly'' staff have made them look bad.

nope... the words they choose to leave their mouth, tend to do that.

Nanty is selling Exact Saw (it's gonna sell out) and he's gone all butch with a stubbled look (please don't laugh at him you lot).

Sadly this is somewhat negated by the fact he's glowing orange like a Ready Brek kid with his streaky false tan.

I guess Tool's sell Tool's :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0276.JPGIMG_0277.JPG

Sounds like a camp airhost from the 1990's...

Nanty's surely more likely to buy his 114 year old 'Me Mam' a Saw than use one himself, maybe he'd get her to do the work?

Mind you, that's better than usual.

At least it wouldn't be one of his 'hand me downs' that she usually gets :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0278.JPG

Nanty is selling Exact Saw (it's gonna sell out) and he's gone all butch with a stubbled look (please don't laugh at him you lot).

Sadly this is somewhat negated by the fact he's glowing orange like a Ready Brek kid with his streaky false tan.

I guess Tool's sell Tool's :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 13414View attachment 13415

Too late :mysmilie_17:

He looks rough today

Latest posts

Back