Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter and Creepy are doing the late shift - Dormeo.
I love it when Peter cues Creepy to speak and then talks over him.

'Now Creepy , what is it that makes these mattresses so special ? '

' Well Peter it's because they ....'

' NOW KEN UH JOOST SEH......KEN UH JOOST SEH...WER'E AT THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW RIGHT SO YER'LL NEED TO BE QUICK'.

Dormeo's 'Italian Style' is all but lost when these spongers are shilling these sponges.

No La Dolce Vita here :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0040.jpg

Peter and Creepy are doing the late shift - Dormeo.
I love it when Peter cues Creepy to speak and then talks over him.

'Now Creepy , what is it that makes these mattresses so special ? '

' Well Peter it's because they ....'

' NOW KEN UH JOOST SEH......KEN UH JOOST SEH...WER'E AT THE BUSIEST POINT OF THE SHOW RIGHT SO YER'LL NEED TO BE QUICK'.

He's not remotely interested in what Creepy has got to say, much like the rest of us, he's only interested in the number of sales in his earpiece

Mr Drill Bit "you CANT snap them, you CANT snap them, that SHOULD snap"

Bald Bloke "Wooooooow yeah" BANG the drill bit snaps.............all the time you can see by the Bald Blokes demeanour and lack of words that he is think oh come on you just snapped it, hurry hurry hurry move along!

Mr Drill Bit "Look I cant snap this drill bit" while trying to pull out a piece of the snaped drill bit from a brake disc, the Mr Drill Bit says "Look I had to hit that with a piece of metal to snap it" :dull:

If ever anyone needed evidence that IW take the general public for mugs here it is folks! They really do treat the public with contempt, only so long they can do this till its tatty bye to IW.

Mr Drill Bit started with you CANT snap these drills bits then 20 seconds later says I had to hit that drill bit with a peice of metal to snap it, ok so can you or cant you snap these drill bits?

The Drill Bit debacle is all the proof you need that this shower really are just a step away from becoming outright utter shysters, the contempt they now have for the viewers is breathtaking.

And let's be clear, this is far from the first time that the 'Unbreakable' Drill Bits have, well, broken.

Those derisory reviews on Amazon, which are no doubt true reviews, tell the story. You can't even buy the carp on Amazon anymore.

But LITTLE GOLLUM once again proves that you can take a BS'ing Blagger out of Quiz Call and Bid but a Blagger never, ever changes. That's not being professional or stretching salesmanship, that's plain shystering.

This channel is beyond the pale. They now can't even be honest when it's blantantly obvious what's going on.

We've seen it all before, and it will inevitably end the same way too :down:

The Drill Bit debacle is all the proof you need that this shower really are just a step away from becoming outright utter shysters, the contempt they now have for the viewers is breathtaking.

If comments are to be believed then the Drill Bit suppliers are currently under investigation by Trading Standards officers, which inevitably leads to the conclusion that if the suppliers are guilty of misrepresentation then Ideal World's just as guilty as well, especially when the drill bits have been repeatedly snapping on-air (sadly not when I've been watching; I could do with a good laugh sometimes).

If the pillock could see he is putting all his strength into bending a drill bit that is thin and long if course it will break,i have been using drills for a life time in work and have broken plenty u can get multi construction drill bits by bosch that will drill anything but not IW prices.

And let's be clear, this is far from the first time that the 'Unbreakable' Drill Bits have, well, broken.

Those derisory reviews on Amazon, which are no doubt true reviews, tell the story. You can't even buy the carp on Amazon anymore.

But LITTLE GOLLUM once again proves that you can take a BS'ing Blagger out of Quiz Call and Bid but a Blagger never, ever changes. That's not being professional or stretching salesmanship, that's plain shystering.

This channel is beyond the pale. They now can't even be honest when it's blantantly obvious what's going on.

On IW's Facebook,a dissatisfied customer who witnessed TV drill disaster also posted the YouTube footage of the snapping drill bit.He found the conduct of demonstrator and presenter appalling. How they keep getting away with the blatant misrepresentation of this product,which obviously does snap like any tool under enough stress is a puzzle no genius could ever solve.Why,after awful reviews on many sites anyone still buys them is even more of a mystery.

i think you have to put loads of pressure onto them otherwise they don't work very well

Den has swapped her polyester trousers and high heels for jeans and wellies this afternoon (not really it's ok)It's gardening time.Well they are flogging some plants although I cannot visualise Den 'pottering'around in the garden.To be fair the plants are fairly well priced on the whole and free postage.Although I wonder if the ones sent are like the fine looking specimens shown knowing IW's habit of misrepresentation .Of course they are all flying out.

Den has swapped her polyester trousers and high heels for jeans and wellies this afternoon (not really it's ok)It's gardening time.Well they are flogging some plants although I cannot visualise Den 'pottering'around in the garden.To be fair the plants are fairly well priced on the whole and free postage.Although I wonder if the ones sent are like the fine looking specimens shown knowing IW's habit of misrepresentation .Of course they are all flying out.

Quality was, according to one review, pot luck (literally) - I think three plants were ordered, of which 2 were OK but one was decidedly sick/dead. Of course with any plant/tree there's always going to be the odd duff one but you want top class customer service as well which the complainant didn't receive.

If the pillock could see he is putting all his strength into bending a drill bit that is thin and long if course it will break,i have been using drills for a life time in work and have broken plenty u can get multi construction drill bits by bosch that will drill anything but not IW prices.

Quite Mossie.

I can only assume that the suckers who fall for the 'unbreakable' spiel are the kind of numptys who fall for the Bonded Leather nonsense, or the Ingested Collagen Drivel, or the Torricelumn (TM) tripe.

Of course anything that is rigid is breakable. How they claim the Drill Bits are 'unbreakable' must be a technicality that they can use to their advantage.

In other words it's shystering, again.

Water isn't breakable, neither is Air, or Gas. But even Diamonds are breakable, if you whack 'em with a hammer hard enough.

All Drill Bits must be breakable. And these ripoff, tatty garbage ones most certainly are :mysmilie_59:

Nanty is shilling an all in Cruise to India which then sails on to Dubai. It's illegal to engage in any kind of gay activities, for want of a better term, in both of these countries. But of course that's each of these countries own business really.

However, I do personally feel that if the phony on air persona of this hypocritical parasite was any more in the closet he'd end up in Narnia.

He said he's never been to Dubai, apart from the Airport. That's all he really said about Dubai, he was unusually short of words, but he did say it was an 'amazing' trip.

Isn't this channel vile? :mysmilie_59:

I may have read it differently but I saw Mike's expression as one of a person that wants to laugh, then point and go ''AHHHHHHH YOU IDIOT, YOU BROKE IT'' but knows he has to just stand there while this shower of **** carries on.

The demo guy is the worst. I cringed at how he was still adamant that it was a quality, unbreakable drill bit... despite the visual fact that he had literally broken it.

I may have read it differently but I saw Mike's expression as one of a person that wants to laugh, then point and go ''AHHHHHHH YOU IDIOT, YOU BROKE IT'' but knows he has to just stand there while this shower of **** carries on.

The demo guy is the worst. I cringed at how he was still adamant that it was a quality, unbreakable drill bit... despite the visual fact that he had literally broken it.

That's right Mr T, LITTLE GOLLUM did say that. Somewhat reticently, and hardly robustly.

But the problem is that during (and since) that presentation LITTLE GOLLUM and the rest of the lying Goons have carried on facilitating the demonstrators clear lies again, and again, and again, that the Drill Bits are unbreakable.

And they've broke a few times. But the goons still carry on as if they haven't, and that's shystering in my book. And Ideal World keep selling them on air as such (yet on the website I can see no such claims).

It's often what Ideal World don't say that's the problem. Like they don't say that Bonded Leather isn't actually 'Leather', or that there's no extensive medical research that demonstrably proves that ingesting Collagen is effective (there's only really perception tests from small groups of selected people who were quite possibly given a product, for free, to try). And then there's what they don't say about Torricelumn (TM) :yawn:

And here, and since, they didn't and don't say that actually these Drill Bits clearly are breakable.

The Drill Bit reviews on Amazon say it all, and the fact the product appears to no longer be available on Amazon is perhaps telling.

How on earth can any Drill Bit be unbreakable? Clearly these ones aren't :mysmilie_59:

There's been a pricing mistake on the fashion hour edge to edge jacket. DP has apologised if he's spoilt it but they're not two for £20 ok, they're £19.99 each on the website.

They ought to have Kevin Reynolds presenting, his price mistakes go ahead :wink:

DP has just had a good feel of Sheeler's batwing top sleeve

There's been a pricing mistake on the fashion hour edge to edge jacket. DP has apologised if he's spoilt it but they're not two for £20 ok, they're £19.99 each on the website.

They ought to have Kevin Reynolds presenting, his price mistakes go ahead :wink:

DP has just had a good feel of Sheeler's batwing top sleeve

Price 'mistakes' and clothes groping; that's Ideal World's 'professionalism' for you :mysmilie_59:

Who the hell would seriously want to buy from them after seeing all that?!?

Latest posts

Back