Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That Watch 'show' was something else.

At the start SHREQUE was saying how he had Kevski had become 'good friends' while working together. And then Kevski interjects by gesturing to the camera with a friendly wave and saying 'and we've made so many friends out there too'.

This is Peter Simon level insincerity.

What possesses people to hand over hundreds of pounds to these two schlocks? :mysmilie_59:

IMG_0048.jpg

They two both just remind you of the 80s 90s car sales type.

Sorry I know you will not be happy but its the quiet season in the car game, the trade in value is £850.....when the real trade in price is closer to £8500!

Becque looks like a bad knock off of Reg Varney all worn out and desperate for a sale at any cost but lets not forget folks......If Reg Becque had the dosh he'd be down the local Lamborghini showroom buying his red or black Lambo, sounds like the type you'd avoid in the pub!

in Reg's own words "COME ON I AM BEING TOLD THESE ARE FLYING OUT" yes Reg maybe they are but what are "these"? Thats what we all want really want to know :mysmilie_59:

That Watch 'show' was something else.

At the start SHREQUE was saying how he had Kevski had become 'good friends' while working together. And then Kevski interjects by gesturing to the camera with a friendly wave and saying 'and we've made so many friends out there too'.

This is Peter Simon level insincerity.

What possesses people to hand over hundreds of pounds to these two schlocks? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 14007

As horrible as it may be to say, I think the 'target audience' for this company are dying out and being replaced by a 'target audience' that are not as gullible.

As horrible as it may be to say, I think the 'target audience' for this company are dying out and being replaced by a 'target audience' that are not as gullible.

Indeed Mr T.

Despite having a low bar to begin with there's genuinely been a dramatic downward slide in the quality of presentation since Christmas.

The ex Bid Goons seem in their element, this is the kind of gutter style they know best. It's pretty clear why Loen and Rachel were shunted sideways.

De Knees and Nanty may not be hysterical but they're shameless. Nanty in particular will say anything to sell anything, he makes me itch.

When SHREQUE referred to paying in instalments as 'Sexy Pay' I realised that this channel really has lost the plot :mysmilie_59:

Indeed Mr T.

Despite having a low bar to begin with there's genuinely been a dramatic downward slide in the quality of presentation since Christmas.

The ex Bid Goons seem in their element, this is the kind of gutter style they know best. It's pretty clear why Loen and Rachel were shunted sideways.

De Knees and Nanty may not be hysterical but they're shameless. Nanty in particular will say anything to sell anything, he makes me itch.

When SHREQUE referred to paying in instalments as 'Sexy Pay' I realised that this channel really has lost the plot :mysmilie_59:

to be fair, I've always said that nanty, howard and dennice are worse than the bid lot as they rely on 'not being the big lot' to look better. While doing many of the same things.

to be fair, I've always said that nanty, howard and dennice are worse than the bid lot as they rely on 'not being the big lot' to look better. While doing many of the same things.

I agree.

Poo Poo talks shat (literally), maybe to disguise the fact he doesn't actually say much about the shat on sale. Perhaps he isn't as dumb as people think?

De Knees' slug slow, dreary drawl limits what can be said about the tatt on offer. But if anyone can be bothered to take a minute to scrutinise her spew you'll realise she lies like a rug.

Nanty is a weasel, a true creep. I wish he'd take his 'amazing' doom cruise to Dubai and consider relocating there (but of course he won't :wink:

Just turned IW on and thought it was a stage set for a pantomime when I saw Crawley a Jo standing resplendent before some curtains(complete with tie backs).Jo then informed the ignorant such as myself that said curtains were available to purchase . Crawley....in Jo's words '..the interiors expert'was extolling the virtues of them.Jo's mum wants some.(sure!)They are on flexipay of course.They are of fine quality.
(I wonder)She also said why not add a ****** Vibrapower being as there's flexibasket.They must not be selling those at all.What a horrible channel.

There was one style of curtain called Chenille on the TV banner but which was called chenille style by Crawley . Can't imagine that it was real chenille as it is very expensive.
Another style was called Faux Linen.Wonder if that was made with Polyester?

Last edited:
Just turned IW on and thought it was a stage set for a pantomime when I saw Crawley a Jo standing resplendent before some curtains(complete with tie backs).Jo then informed the ignorant such as myself that said curtains were available to purchase . Crawley....in Jo's words '..the interiors expert'was extolling the virtues of them.Jo's mum wants some.(sure!)They are on flexipay of course.They are of fine quality.
(I wonder)She also said why not add a ****** Vibrapower being as there's flexibasket.They must not be selling those at all.What a horrible channel.

There was one style of curtain called Chenille on the TV banner but which was called chenille style by Crawley . Can't imagine that it was real chenille as it is very expensive.
Another style was called Faux Linen.Wonder if that was made with Polyester?

We were advised that the 'Bali Chenile' Curtains were : -

Luxurious
Luxury
Contemporary
Stylish
Elegant
Feminine

And of course endless, vague, non specific price comparisons were made throughout. But what wasn't said throughout was that these unique examples of interior design were made from, you've guessed it, 100% Polyester.

The Tie Backs weren't included. They were an extra £4.99 & £2.99 P&P.

So all in these Curtains and Tie Backs would cost £49.00 to get home which is rather a bit more than the £35.00 they were screaming about :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/bali-chenille-pencil-pleat-curtains-66-inches-x--405279?query=fh_view_size%3d24%26fh_location%3d%252f%252fidealworld%252fen_GB%252f%2524s%253dchenille%26fh_sort%3d-_match_rate%252c-onair_iw%252c-hasimage_iw%252c-salescash_iw%252c-stock_iw%252c-average_overall_rating_iw

Lock up your daughters!

The Thomas Kinkade Collection

Presented by Mike Mason with Gary Schaffer

10:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Thursday 11 May

Join us on Ideal World for a selection of inspirational prints and canvases by the “Painter of Light”, Thomas Kinkade

Update: The IW Trustpilot Reviews have slipped to 0.8 again....... :mysmilie_11:

Join us on Ideal World for a selection of inspirational prints and canvases by the “Painter of Light”, Thomas Kinkade

Update: The IW Trustpilot Reviews have slipped to 0.8 again....... :mysmilie_11:

Wow 0.8 - I thought they would be a lot lower - but then what do I know about prints?? LOL

Honestly!!! Does the Bald Bloke ever stop to think and listen to what he is saying?

So patronising to the viewer and so self indulged he cant see the end of his nose! Selling a hoover, He's shouting at the viewer....yip not talking in a calm relaxed manner but shouting at he viewer with a few lines....And I quote "YOU now realise you have bought the hoover thats to heavy" "YOU'VE worn yourself out just doing housework" "this will be better than anything YOU'VE ever bought" "YOU have been paying over the odds" "YOU have bought what you can afford and not want" and the one that really really gets on my t1ts is...........YOU'D be daft not to buy!!!!

Brilliant very pleasent and friendly way to try and make friends matey!! Then he also says "I Dont force people to buy anything" Ok so was the worry angels DRAMA just a wee one off?

Sell sell sell, I am sure hes a few seconds away from shouting, JUST GIVE ME YOUR F££KING MONEY OR ELSE!!!!!!!!

Arrived home.Tea made.I can now relax in the presence of the experts and the great works of art.Which shall I choose?As I watch enthralled the soothing music contrasting to the dulcet tones of Barrow Boy I feel transported far far away from my lounge. Indeed ,as Mike suggested,almost to one of those cottages in the woods.Then those immortal words, ' they're flying out' 'get it for £81.25 today and p&p' 'monstrously busy' 'collectors coming in'.
Think I will give it a miss thanks Mike :mysmilie_507::mysmilie_507:

Last edited:

It won't surprise anyone that the same old tripe is being splurted out, again.

It's monstrous busy, people first look and then there's a rush on the phones 'and that doesn't even include the collectors'

And of course LITTLE GOLLUM is as disingenuous as ever 'when you consider the size of this piece and the saving and the rarity of it, only 490 in the world, erm, that of this particular run of print'

I think I'll wait until the next particular run of print. Or maybe the one after that.

It's excruciating, past parody.

Perhaps it's time we started having a forum sweep to predict the date Ideal World goes belly up, this is desperation now :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_14:
It won't surprise anyone that the same old tripe is being splurted out, again.

It's monstrous busy, people first look and then there's a rush on the phones 'and that doesn't even include the collectors'

And of course LITTLE GOLLUM is as disingenuous as ever 'when you consider the size of this piece and the saving and the rarity of it, only 490 in the world, erm, that of this particular run of print'

I think I'll wait until the next particular run of print. Or maybe the one after that.

It's excruciating, past parody.

Perhaps it's time we started having a forum sweep to predict the date Ideal World goes belly up, this is desperation now :mysmilie_59:

It was funny when he stated that it was a limited edition of only 490 of this print run.In other words not a limited edition at all.

It would be a great idea to have a forum sweep .I'd definitely be in.:mysmilie_14:

Our Sal has just said that one of her Twatter pals has 35!!!!! pairs of 'Styled by' tapered trousers.Wonder how many pairs Sal has ?
She also said that if you buy the Wagner paint spray you can start a business buying old furniture , spraying it and selling it for a profit-in fact she has a friend who does just that .Who could doubt it ?

Latest posts

Back