Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nasal nanty on the Vax show... "no more clunking into skirting boards with a corded vacuum, or ripping wallpaper off"

Hang on....ripping wallpaper off when using a corded vacuum?????????????? Is he for real.

Also love irish vax bloke "I have always openly said that our other less powerful cordless vacuums are used along with a corded. But no more with this model" I call ballcocks right there. I've never seen him selling their other models and saying you would still use a corded vac as well.

Nasal nanty on the Vax show... "no more clunking into skirting boards with a corded vacuum, or ripping wallpaper off"

Hang on....ripping wallpaper off when using a corded vacuum?????????????? Is he for real.

Also love irish vax bloke "I have always openly said that our other less powerful cordless vacuums are used along with a corded. But no more with this model" I call ballcocks right there. I've never seen him selling their other models and saying you would still use a corded vac as well.

They tamper around with the " facts" to suit their selling spiel of the day.Of course he wouldn't suggest you would need to use a corded
vac 'with a cordless if they were selling cordless.It would defeat the objective of buying surely?His pants must be well alight.As to bashing into things.I have a cordless( from the brand site).I still hit skirting,suck up objects,and that's because of my clumsiness. I don't however rip off wallpaper with my cordless or when I used my corded cleaner. That to me is a logistical impossibility when using the cleaner as directed in the instructions.

Last edited:
Peter the bullcrapeter says when introducing the nutrimaster...

"For 2 £10ers this is all you need to pay and I have saw similar products for £400 plus but i'm not comparing" The item is £59.99 not 2 £10ers, also why mention £400 plus if you dont want to compare? then he says "the ivory colour is selling out.......but I dont know how much we have left" PARDON?????? so you really telling us you dont know how many items you have to sell? Do us all a favour you chancer!

And again he has just shouted this is only £20 folks.......you need to be fast! NO IT IS NOT £20 ITS £59.99......

Oh and the chancer has just said "i've got to loss 1.5 stone" that doesnt look very good for all the amazing fitness products he apparently has and uses that IW flog and that he bought from IW.

Keep in mind passing buyers.....EVERY SALE HAS A TALE on IW.

I just turned on to a lovely moment when the black one wouldn't work.........cut to a close up of his ugly mug and his vibrapower assistant slopes off.

He now says the black is going to sell out and he's lost 1.5 stones with the nutrimaster and has 1.5 stones to go...........I just wish the lot of him would go!

Yip Momma I also clocked that moment while Joe was looking at the machine and probably think CUT CUT CUT! :mysmilie_59:

The machine sounded like the motor was gone....A few times through the hour when crushing the peanuts and frozen fruit it sounded as if it was struggling to do the job, maybe the STRAWBERRIES finally broke the motor.....as thats what he tried to crush when it failed.

Peter the bullcrapeter says when introducing the nutrimaster...

"For 2 £10ers this is all you need to pay and I have saw similar products for £400 plus but i'm not comparing" The item is £59.99 not 2 £10ers, also why mention £400 plus if you dont want to compare? then he says "the ivory colour is selling out.......but I dont know how much we have left" PARDON?????? so you really telling us you dont know how many items you have to sell? Do us all a favour you chancer!

And again he has just shouted this is only £20 folks.......you need to be fast! NO IT IS NOT £20 ITS £59.99......

Oh and the chancer has just said "i've got to loss 1.5 stone" that doesnt look very good for all the amazing fitness products he apparently has and uses that IW flog and that he bought from IW.

Keep in mind passing buyers.....EVERY SALE HAS A TALE on IW.

A week or two ago he was on the Vibrapower (I think) and he was saying how the weight has crept up, he's a bit unfit and needs motivation blah blah. That would be fine but he has sold so many exercise gadgets, healthy cooking gadgets etc and each one has changed his life. If I were a cynic, I'd say he was telling porkies.

Stop being harsh on yourself Muttley :mysmilie_59:

I would need to look and check the grass if any of them told me the grass was green.

Stop being harsh on yourself Muttley :mysmilie_59:

I would need to look and check the grass if any of them told me the grass was green.

Anyone would think we don't trust him! Saw a bit of the "luxury" watch show last night with Kevin. Peter was very concerned that collectors were going to get their hands on them and urged us to buy now. He's just too caring isn't he?

I know Muttley, what sales person bothers who they sell to?

A sales a sale no matter who's buying, As if said sales people are thinking oh that's a shame.....today I made a small fortune by selling to "collectors" or the "gym people" as Peter calls them.

As ever more nonsense.

I know Muttley, what sales person bothers who they sell to?

A sales a sale no matter who's buying, As if said sales people are thinking oh that's a shame.....today I made a small fortune by selling to "collectors" or the "gym people" as Peter calls them.

As ever more nonsense.

When I go into a shop and buy something, the assistant doesn't ask if I am going to wear it, or add it to my collection! It's all to create the illusion that he cares about us

Just a small annoyance, but an annoyance nevertheless. I was watching the show the other night featuring that Tefal pressure cooker with the digital screen and internet connection.

The chef (forget his name...the shorter of the two they use) was demo'ing alone and he kept going on about how you could add recipes via the app. And that the app was available for ios, android and windows phone.

Now as a proud windows phone owner, I was sceptical as I know all too well how the platform gets ignored. Sure enough a quick google proved that the app wasn't available for windows phone at all. But each time he mentioned the app he made a point of mentioning windows phone.

It wasn't that big of a deal in the big scheme of things. But if you were watching and indeed did own a windows phone, you would actually miss out on a huge part of what the cooker can do if you don't have access to the app.

He clearly was making it up as there is no way Tefal had given him the information of windows phone availability when it doesn't exist.

Moment of honesty on tonight's watch show from Kevski: he said they can't show the Bermuda swipe watch tonight because the watch light is stuck on and they can't switch it off :mysmilie_15:

Also Kevski said that the Swiss Military watch is so rare your jeweller wouldn't recognise it, as if that's a good thing :mysmilie_59:

Ole Kev and worn out Peter are so so past it and just desperate I ALMOST..........Almost feel sorry for them.

REMIND CHECK OUT THOSE BASKETS, its sad.

Ole Kev and worn out Peter are so so past it and just desperate I ALMOST..........Almost feel sorry for them.

It's a bizarre double act with Pete saying one part of the phone number & Kevski saying the '484848' bit that Pete almost always deliberately gets wrong (or is no longer allowed to get wrong). At one point Kevski didn't know whether or not he was on air so he asked the question "Are we on air now?" - it's a complete shambles.

And interestingly there was a "Bermuda Reuben Chronograph" watch they kept showing despite it having "Hugo Schwartz" written on the dial; they made absolutely no reference whatsoever to Hugo Schwartz and I'm certain that this wasn't an accident.

DP admitted he had a small 'widge' whilst talking about one of the watches :mysmilie_15:

Seems like Kevski was getting quite rebellious in the second hour by constantly interrupting DP and desperately trying to talk about the watches......go Kevski :mysmilie_59:

Peter is disgusting and shows he will say anything and I mean anything with no shame.

And I quote from the 10pm hour when selling a mattress "If like me its the need for the toilet several times during the night due to little leaks or also like me the incontinence pad is just keeping you together!" WHAT??????????

Shameful!

I wish the old baskets would check themselves out - just saying! :mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Ideal World need to be done with products showing for the entire hour and copy bid's old format. For E.G vibra power shown only for 15 minutes or whenever the it's sold out.

Are those memory foam mattresses they were showing last night a bit of a con along the lines of the bonded leather chairs?

I notice they don't actually describe them as being memory foam, just memory. And creepy guy who demos that stuff as well as the bonded chairs, said that the top part that is about 3 inches thick is memory foam, but the main thicker part is something else.

Is that how all memory foam mattresses are, or is this another instance where they are trying to pass something off as something it isn't?

Latest posts

Back