Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flicking channels and stumbled across slimey little Gollum shilling those damned ceramic heaters. "you need to check out your baskets NOW guys. The website is ridiculously busy"

This was a repeat show so no idea when it originally aired. But heaters are still in stock, and despite them "always being monstrously busy" when they feature them, there are only 5 reviews on the website :)

Only one of which is anything approaching being positive. The others complain of the wifi not connecting, and them being very slow to heat up compared to what they show on TV.

Well, that's because on TV they put the temperature probe directly onto the ceramic stripped out of the body. It's all a con....as we all know here :)

Ceramic radiators. The radiators that store heat instead of pushing it into the room.

Here we go again.

Surely it cannot possibly get more Snake Oil Salesmenlike than Kevski and SHREQUE together?

And I must give you fair warning, CREEPY CRAWLEY is shilling Legmaster at 10.00pm. Let’s hope he remains fully clothed :puke:

89579694-E78F-4A73-91E5-0E0C5629A0C6.jpg6C3103DA-8C6E-4681-A5A7-0C713AF64743.jpgAF6190CA-F103-4EB7-8B19-D935AA47BA87.jpg

Here we go again.

Surely it cannot possibly get more Snake Oil Salesmenlike than Kevski and SHREQUE together?

And I must give you fair warning, CREEPY CRAWLEY is shilling Legmaster at 10.00pm. Let’s hope he remains fully clothed :puke:

View attachment 15114View attachment 15112View attachment 15113
Kevski told off Shreque at least twice for almost throwing the watches down on the table whilst changing them ("Be careful with them!") which just goes to show the disdain Shreque must have for these watches. Plus Kevski was rattled each time Shreque mentioned the Roamer watches being on the Ideal World website's first page ("Scroll down past those quickly..."), meaning that Shreque was doing his best to annoy Kevski tonight :mysmilie_59:

Also they were still selling that horrendous Lamborghini watch with the Union Jack on it; Kevski had commissioned 60 and there were still 2 left (same as half an hour previously) so go and grab one now :mysmilie_59:

Here's the picture I last took on 8 May 2017 though the price has genuinely dropped to £599.99+£8.99 P&P just to get rid of them:

Lamborghini.jpg

I recorded a snippet of one of the shows on my phone and need to find a way to upload it. It is probably nothing, but you know that thing you did as a kid, where if someone said something you thought was a lie, and you would stick your tongue into one of your cheeks?

Well, probably just bad editing on IW's part, but after Jimmy Saville hair gives a little monologue on that folding treadmill the camera cuts away to a VT. But as she finishes her piece and the camera goes off her, it lingers for a split second, and she appears to stick her tongue into her cheek after her passionate plea about the benefits of the treadmill. As I say, probably bad timing/editing, but it is funny and really does look as though she knows she has come out with some real bull :)

Talking of that treadmill, avoid it at all costs. I bought a decent Reebok one a while back, and it has a much wider belt on it. Those cheap ones are too narrow and if you aren't paying attention you can put your foot down on the side panels rather than the tread itself. And the weight limit is way too low and will likely end up with the base of it breaking.

I did a lot of reading before buying the one I had (which sadly I had to get rid of, as it was too large to fit into my flat properly) and it always came down to buying one with a high weight capacity, and a wide belt area.

Regrettably it looks like things aren’t getting any better over on Trust Pilot for Ideal World, there’s more poor reviews.

New Year, New You. Onwards and upwards is what I say.

As they’re rated 1,746th out of the 1,748 retailers in their category there’s room for improvement :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

Regrettably it looks like things aren’t getting any better over on Trust Pilot for Ideal World, there’s more poor reviews.

New Year, New You. Onwards and upwards is what I say.

As they’re rated 1,746th out of the 1,748 retailers in their category there’s room for improvement :mysmilie_59:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.idealworld.tv

Looking on there I did find a five star review:

I'm giving ideal world 5 stars for there great ability to suck customers in, take there money and then not respond to emails, charging premium rates for assistance ,using an atrocious courier and in my case non delivery of goods! Good work IW keep it up and .......
Oh and just a great big thank you for wrecking my Xmas, New year and my bank account, not to mention my disability's due to the fact that you cant deliver our contract

Ideal World, where even the five star reviews are awful :mysmilie_59:

Hayley's sincerity always impresses me -the other day she gave a heartfelt explanation of how most fatal road accidents are caused not by drink but by tiredness , therefore the Dormeo mattress could literally save your life.
Just run that one by me again ?!?!

Hayley's sincerity always impresses me -the other day she gave a heartfelt explanation of how most fatal road accidents are caused not by drink but by tiredness , therefore the Dormeo mattress could literally save your life.

Just how low are they willing to go to spread the doo doo? They should be ashamed of themselves for saying that load of old tosh!

Juat when you thought it was safe to turn on the television again! Seriously though, that is such vile emotional blackmail, buy a new mattress or you might fall asleep at the wheel and kill someone.

Did she say it with the hilariously false grin?

Not sure if already been posted but...

Janice is joining Hochanda shortly

I really like Hochanda as a channel couldnt be more different to ideal. To me it doesnt bode well for Ideals future someone who for her faults seemed very loyal has moved on

I can only presume with the recent use of former "experts" as presenters that Ideal are trying to cut costs which seems sensible enough.

They still waste a lot of money, this morning at 7am they had a show of bits and bobs mainly household and diy stuff. Lloyd messed up the demo of a shopping trolley by putting something way to big on it (was obviously never going to fit) and then did the same with a multi tool.

Considering the presenter was Mike Mason (even more odious than I remember but he can demonstrate this sort of product) it seemed such a waste of money to bother with an "expert".

The future if there is one which I doubt must be more external companies like planet cruise,luggie e.t.c paying Ideal for airtime to essential see their product

Have you seen on Trust Pilot that IW are responding to feedback and asking those with a complaint to contact them via [email protected] - they have a dedicated email address! Hopefully it is read by UK staff who are actually motivated to and capable of reaching resolution! Good luck if you need to use it

Not sure if already been posted but...

Janice is joining Hochanda shortly

I really like Hochanda as a channel couldnt be more different to ideal. To me it doesnt bode well for Ideals future someone who for her faults seemed very loyal has moved on

Considering how her "expert" advice has resulted in Lord knows how many poor sods getting sold overpriced old and/or cheap tech as if it was top of the range must haves, I'd say that employing Janice isn't a great move by Hochanda.

Considering how her "expert" advice has resulted in Lord knows how many poor sods getting sold overpriced old and/or cheap tech as if it was top of the range must haves, I'd say that employing Janice isn't a great move by Hochanda.

didn't realise hochanda sold ten year old phones...

Well Janice going to Hochanda is a bit of a blow. I've mentioned before that I'm not a crafter, but do enjoy watching Hochanda when I'm having sleepless nights. I will sometimes record shows that have my favourite presenters and guests on.

One thing that everyone seems to have on that channel is a bit of sincerity. Having her on there, when I find her selling techniques quite odious, means I'll probably have to skip a fair few shows there now. I can't, in good conscience, watch someone who was willing to peddle old tech to unsuspecting buyers.

Latest posts

Back