Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last night Mike Mason claimed that while he was on holiday ' four or five' people asked him about the Vostok watch he claimed to own and be wearing.
Peter Simon recently claimed that a stranger offered to buy the Vostok watch he claimed to own.
Kevin often claims that when you wear a Vostok 'in the golf club bar; people will approach you to ask about it.
Do you think there is a contingent of Ideal World customers vainly flaunting their Vostok watches in restaurants and bars in the forlorn hope that someone is gonna say 'nice watch mate' ?

The watch Simon said he'd bought was a completely different watch to the one he said he was going to buy!

He's such a bull shi*&ing fraud!!!

Nanty and Creepy Crawley are shilling a Mattress that has a 15 year warranty.

Creepy said to Nanty ‘You’ll still be here in 15 years’.

I wouldn’t bank on it Nanty :mysmilie_59:

256FE96D-C15F-400D-963E-1CA1323F31E7.jpg

Nanty with a two hour watch special (again?!) as we speak

He even asked the camera to come closer ala Peter Simon

Wow we have a limited edition ladies and gents from

download.jpg

lucky lucky people

How dare ANY of you say anything or post (no doubt FAKE) reviews about Vostick watches failing ... see what I did there with the play on the name :)

Do you not know each watch is tested to water depths of 500 miles, is dropped onto concrete from 30'000 feet, is driven over 100 times by a full size steamroller, put into a 1'000 degree furnace for a year, left at the north pole for a decade and finally sent to north Korea to be bombed by a test nuclear bomb. ONLY after passing ALL these tests is each watch packaged for retail. So to suggest a dial simply fell off in a shop on the first day of wearing is simply RIDICULOUS. IW sell only quality products at very very reasonable prices.

You lot need to get your facts STRAIGHT before posting, as I have ...

Another day, another unknown phone brand. Their buyers sure are on a mission to bring every cheapo phone to market.

This one at first glance didn't seem too bad. Wileyfox (they seriously thought that was a good name for a company???) had some half decent reviews online.....until you start reading the reviews of people who actually bought one. Oh dear.....poor build quality all round, and a rather poor camera, despite vol au vent claiming the camera was amazing, and his other half banging on about just how high spec this phone is.

One great bit when Vol au vent couldn't think of any nonsense to spout and came out with "and it has 32gb of storage, which means...…..you have great storage" wow, thanks for the amazing technical insight there matey.

Interesting how none of them still seem to own any of these amazing phones. I'm betting nearly all of them own "the fruit phone" as they insist on calling it :)

Another day, another unknown phone brand. Their buyers sure are on a mission to bring every cheapo phone to market.

This one at first glance didn't seem too bad. Wileyfox (they seriously thought that was a good name for a company???) had some half decent reviews online.....until you start reading the reviews of people who actually bought one. Oh dear.....poor build quality all round, and a rather poor camera, despite vol au vent claiming the camera was amazing, and his other half banging on about just how high spec this phone is.

One great bit when Vol au vent couldn't think of any nonsense to spout and came out with "and it has 32gb of storage, which means...…..you have great storage" wow, thanks for the amazing technical insight there matey.

Interesting how none of them still seem to own any of these amazing phones. I'm betting nearly all of them own "the fruit phone" as they insist on calling it :)

Now just a minute there!! Vol au vent said he'd bought one of those phones, I know he'd never lie to us. You know they always have to tell the truth, or they'd be in deep trouble!!!

Hayley's on again selling more elife bikes. I never heard her mention that this one has those horrible complicated gears.

How strange!!!

Peter Volleyball or whatever is name is always fills me with comfort when he smiles right down the camera, with a fixed stare, and stays like that for 10 secs. Doesn't freak me out at all.

Says on his imdb that he's a 'highly versatile actor' ... must have missed the 'how to smile naturally' class when at drama school.

Good job his tech skills and knowledge make up for it.

I see we are in the mire again with a drone worth an enormous amount of money with Creepy Crawley standing not knowing what to do with himself with that silly smile on his face.

probably be easier to remark the times AYLEY is not bending the truth

has just said her brother in law paid a lot more for a worse model based on her telling him to buy it

even if this was true (it isn't) what a lovely way to treat your family that is, yep buy this piece of crap for more than the advanced I am currently selling

God Mire is so full of it with his "pro level" drone. "if the decimal point was in a different place and this was £699.99 it would still be worth it" :mysmilie_19: Yes pal, sure!

And he STILL inists on talking about its stability and then having to walk after it as it wanders off on its own. And Jimmy Saville simply can't get over the price. It has made her claws get even more animated. Awful woman. She must hate her brother in law, as she bought him the previous model :)

God Mire is so full of it with his "pro level" drone. "if the decimal point was in a different place and this was £699.99 it would still be worth it" :mysmilie_19: Yes pal, sure!

And he STILL inists on talking about its stability and then having to walk after it as it wanders off on its own. And Jimmy Saville simply can't get over the price. It has made her claws get even more animated. Awful woman. She must hate her brother in law, as she bought him the previous model :)

If the decimal point were pushed back one place, then that be truer to the actual value of that flippin' toy drone!!

That ****** man gets on my tits!!!

I have to say, it’s very funny watching Baby Jane/Jimmy Savile try to get a word in edge ways with the appalling Angela. I bet the Goons can’t stand working with her.

Apparently the Horse Manure they sell is not like any other you can buy :mysmilie_19:

90143221-9F21-48E1-BC7A-DF19978E68CB.jpg

If the decimal point were pushed back one place, then that be truer to the actual value of that flippin' toy drone!!

That ****** man gets on my tits!!!

Also in a brief encounter with their sales pitch they seemed to talk about the Drone Code but didn't mention the maximum distance you're allowed to fly near buildings that aren't owned by you. Put another way, if users read the rules properly, unless you're wealthy enough to own huge amounts of land they would realise there are precious few places where you can fly one legally within a city so you would have to drive to the countryside to get the best out of one (and possibly have it blow all over the place in strong gusts of wind in exposed areas).

And if the battery life is 20 minutes, drone owners could spend more than an hour driving/travelling somewhere suitable just for a quick fly unless you buy extra batteries.

Ideal World should expect lots of returns for their drones (used once on Boxing Day, never flown again), but I also suspect that the drone fad may have passed; after all, Maplin electronics shops tried selling overpriced drones and look what happened to them...

Latest posts

Back