Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Peter Simon is on at 11:00am with Salter.

Salter is an old British company that dates back to the 1700’s. Sadly they no longer manufacture in Britain, their products are made abroad, in foreign countries, by foreigners.

Uh-Uh :thinking:

View attachment 16406View attachment 16407

Did he mention that Salter stuff 'shouldn't be here'?

Did he mention that Salter stuff 'shouldn't be here'?

I didn’t hear him say that Momma.

But I did hear him say that he was buying most things for himself, and that he was buying everything for his imaginary friends and relatives. He even mentioned Our Bet.

Basically it was his same old, par for the course dross, except for the absence of a bigoted rant.

‘Chef’ Joe looks more like Brian Blessed by the day :mysmilie_59:

55BAB377-8BD5-46E7-ADDC-D0FD76B7666C.jpg54B190A5-20A1-47DC-B51E-563C06B670B6.jpg

Elizabeth Grant hour is on.

Joanne is sat with the regular guest.

It's on mute.

Why do I still know what absolute bollocks is being spouted.

Elizabeth Grant hour is on.

Joanne is sat with the regular guest.

It's on mute.

Why do I still know what absolute bollocks is being spouted.

“The Supremely Supremest Supreme Essence of The Torricelumn (TM) is a Defining Delightful Luxurious Luxury DeLuxe Expensive Exclusive Aspirational Delightful Supremely Supreme Luxurious Luxury DeLuxe Nourishing Smoothing Younger Looking Hydrating Supremely Luxury Supremest Luxurious Supreme DeLuxe Exhilarating Astonishing Outstanding Life Changingly Supremely Miraculously Marvellously Magnificently Luxurious Luxury DeLuxe Creme of Supreme Essence of The Torricelumn (TM)”.

Who needs Botox? :mysmilie_59:

AF9729C7-4151-4DC7-A729-F5111D949378.jpg

Creepy Crawley is on at 9:00pm with his signature ‘Show’, Luxury Bedding.

I wonder how many times he can fit in the word ‘Luxury’ in the hour?

I’m guessing 46 :mysmilie_59:

CDD6A246-5835-4C5B-806F-3A4874B5B1BD.jpegFA78506B-49AC-42EC-9439-C63E4BB363C4.jpg

I'm sorry Wirral, you are simply being harsh.... it's clearly going to be 43 times.

You may well be right Mr T.

But let’s face it, we’re never gonna know the answer are we?

Even Jimmy Savile couldn’t watch him for an hour :mysmilie_59:

I doubt I could maintain the count for 2 minutes, quite frankly.

Nobody could, but then nobody needs to watch.

It’s Downland, it’s Luxury, it’s £16.67 on Flexipay.

That’s all you need to know, and that’s all he’ll say anyway :mysmilie_59:

What happened to Ballantyne? I'd actually forgotten he had joined the channel as I actively avoided him by quickly changing channels. But have realised I haven't seen him in quite some time now.

What happened to Ballantyne? I'd actually forgotten he had joined the channel as I actively avoided him by quickly changing channels. But have realised I haven't seen him in quite some time now.

Going by what he was like on other channels maybe he wasn’t hysterical enough for them?

I can’t remember ever seeing him on it, I’ve never seen Jeremy on it either :mysmilie_59:

I assume the purse strings got tightened and they couldn't justify paying Ross, Edwards and Ballantyne what they were paying them.

I assume the purse strings got tightened and they couldn't justify paying Ross, Edwards and Ballantyne what they were paying them.

Either too expensive or their sales figures were slightly below their shouty exaggerating counterparts, because Ideal World obviously doesn't care about presenters bending the truth/making things up/casual racism if their sales figures are relatively 'good'.

Did anybody catch Paul Becque (spelling?) on one of the treadmill shows yesterday? He openly started telling viewers about his self help website that he owns and runs. I haven't much of a clue as to what his website contains, but I thought it was quite strange for them to allow a presenter to shill his own side line like that.

He was talking about doing an exercise/weight loss program on his site in January. I know on QVC the presenters talk about their blogs, but that are hosted at QVC so any internet traffic still goes through the main site.

But as this self help stuff can be a right load of old guff at times, it did seem out of place to allow him to talk about it and encourage viewers to go visit.

Did anybody catch Paul Becque (spelling?) on one of the treadmill shows yesterday? He openly started telling viewers about his self help website that he owns and runs. I haven't much of a clue as to what his website contains, but I thought it was quite strange for them to allow a presenter to shill his own side line like that.

He was talking about doing an exercise/weight loss program on his site in January. I know on QVC the presenters talk about their blogs, but that are hosted at QVC so any internet traffic still goes through the main site.

But as this self help stuff can be a right load of old guff at times, it did seem out of place to allow him to talk about it and encourage viewers to go visit.

So Ideal World have SHREQUE and QVC have the Speakmans as Self Help Guru’s. Very good.

Mind you, SHREQUE did used to shill Worry Angels. He certainly helped himself there :mysmilie_59:

771A25EB-4C0B-41E6-AE71-4374071E4F79.jpeg76E38200-4707-4363-8222-9DB6708FE298.jpg95E6FC24-609B-4B5D-8B64-11B35AD0C26B.jpg

What happened to the to the two 'guest presenters' from The Big Audition ?
The woman ( never to be seen again ) was on camera saying that being selected was going to change her life.
It wouldn't be like Ideal World to raise expectations unrealistically.

Latest posts

Back