Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When Mason does his how much do you think it costs, and then value goes up and up with features, he must really think the viewers are stupid. If a salesman came out with that crap to you in a shop you'd tell em to get lost (in reality it would be much worse but keeping it clean for any younger posters :)).
Pure and simply, Mason is nothing but a conman.

Can’t believe he just slagged off his wife, for doing social media, hope she doesnt read this forum

What is the world coming to, when Mason slags off the Goddess. He'll have to slag off Sally J as well, cause she never shuts up about following her on social media and youtube, it's incessant self promotion with her these days.

Here we go again.

"In watches we talk about premium quartz, this very much sits at the top of this section of horology, so you've got a really premium piece of equipment here, perfectly, brilliantly, accurately engineered, but this, apart from the accuracy, apart from the fact that this is a brilliant timepiece in itself, you've got to just check out these, cause time after time during the course of this show, we are going to show you some incredible design."

Nothing like saying it like it is, huh, what more can you say about a watch made in China with a £15 movement in it.

On the Morphic M46, P Simon says they tried to launch it earlier this year, but for obvious reasons couldn't. Strange you'd be launching a watch this year, that Amazon have been selling since 2016.

Em would like to compare the M79 with a top end Swiss watch, she knows it would compare favourably weight for weight to start with, with this piece. No mention of movement etc, but it's heavy so must be top quality. :ROFLMAO:

Everything is top grade, the best. She's worse than the Swan & Edgar idiot, nothing but con artists these folks.

In my experience through my former career, guys who used to come into work bragging about their wife or partner calling them pedestal names like Goddess or Duchess were usually the ones to knock her about behind closed doors. Hearing men call their partners names like that still makes my skin crawl.

Latest posts

Back