Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't make up my mind with Howard whether he is so full of himself that he's deliberately putting on his over the top and silly comments act, or whether he genuinely doesn't register what a p&&t he appears. I always think he's like a Harry Enfield/Paul Whitehouse parody of a shop assistant, "suits you, madam".
Howard was dreadful when selling ladies clothes, with unusual lines such as :-

"I do think it's important not to show too much cleavage on a first date"
"How are you finding the lifting abilities of the jeans to the derrière"

I'd stick to bowels if I was him, the silly cawl :mysmilie_59:

I can't make up my mind with Howard whether he is so full of himself that he's deliberately putting on his over the top and silly comments act, or whether he genuinely doesn't register what a p&&t he appears. I always think he's like a Harry Enfield/Paul Whitehouse parody of a shop assistant, "suits you, madam".

I don't think he's a baddie really, he just seems a bit odd in a harmless way.

It's often difficult to listen to his drivel but I don't consider him to be an insidious, shameless wretch like some other male presenters.

Anyone who did Woolite Commercials must be decent :mysmilie_59:

Digital Dan says that the Downland Micro Fibre Bed Set is not only 'Hotel Quality' but it even 'Monitors your body heat'.

I'm impressed. I wonder if it can take your Blood Pressure? :mysmilie_59:

I must admit to having a good laugh at him on many an occasion, so in a perverse way I'd miss him if he went. Didn't like him when he embarrassed that poor model on the Woodlands Leathers hour some time back, I thought that was deliberately nasty and she was mortified, but she's still there so she survived it! I think he believes he's capable of better things, and that's why he preens and poses. Can't say I can see an invitation from the Royal Shakespeare Company anytime soon, though.
I don't think he's a baddie really, he just seems a bit odd in a harmless way.

It's often difficult to listen to his drivel but I don't consider him to be an insidious, shameless wretch like some other male presenters.

Anyone who did Woolite Commercials must be decent :mysmilie_59:

No, but it can post your letters and cook your evening meal. :giggle: Er, have they ever explained exactly what they mean by "hotel quality"?
Digital Dan says that the Downland Micro Fibre Bed Set is not only 'Hotel Quality' but it even 'Monitors your body heat'.

I'm impressed. I wonder if it can take your Blood Pressure? :mysmilie_59:

No, but it can post your letters and cook your evening meal. :giggle: Er, have they ever explained exactly what they mean by "hotel quality"?

Hotel Quality is an utterly ambiguous, totally meaningless splurge of spiel that is undefinable.

It's as bad as the 'up to xx%' saving that companies quote, up to being the term that gives them such scope to BS :mysmilie_59:

What absolute garbage on idealworldtv today.

I don't know why they limit themselves, they've got some great products at good prices on their website, but if people can't use a computer or don't have one they won't know they're there, oh well, it's obviously working this way for them.

Shaun Nanty Nan is selling Proskins.

He says 'even MY MUM didn't think they look like leggings'.

I get the impression 'MY MUM' dosen't think too much. I wonder what her name is, Bet?

They cost Fifty Four Nanty Nan :mysmilie_59:

Shaun Nan Nanty Nan is selling Proskins.

He says 'even MY MUM didn't think they look like leggings'.

I get the impression 'MY MUM' dosen't think too much. I wonder what her name is, Bet?

What oh earth does his mum think leggings look like then?........ A skirt. :mysmilie_17:

I don't know why they limit themselves, they've got some great products at good prices on their website, but if people can't use a computer or don't have one they won't know they're there, oh well, it's obviously working this way for them.

Yep they seem to limit themselves. Ex bid presenters shove them on create and craft sick of them. Also dave bradford has gained a lot of weight recently.

Senna Pod is selling a Tower Steamer.

He told a story about him and his Dad watching a documentary about China when he was a youngster. He said his Dad always said that if you cycle, eat rice and eat fish you'll be healthy. Howard followed his Dad's advice and good for him.

Remind me, how many illnesses has Howard's Dad unfortunately had?

Senna Pod is selling a Tower Steamer.

He told a story about him and his Dad watching a documentary about China when he was a youngster. He said his Dad always said that if you cycle, eat rice and eat fish you'll be healthy. Howard followed his Dad's advice and good for him.

Remind me, how many illnesses has Howard's Dad unfortunately had?

Did he say anything about dodgy cheap goods made in China?............thought not :mysmilie_15:

Did he say anything about dodgy cheap goods made in China?............thought not :mysmilie_15:

No.

And you don't see him eating much Rice & Fish when he's selling any other Cooker than a Steamer either.

Pork, Beef, Chicken, Gammon, Chips, Pizza, Onion Rings, Burgers, Bread, Puddings ........ :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back