Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching Big Brodders and Pervo last night with the halogen, I felt I was intruding on some meatfest that was going on between them.

I don't want to know about how Big Brodders likes to hold his chipolata thanks and I've no interest in who Pervy heard had 'called into the butchers last Tuesday cos he wanted some mea........anyway, right, hahaha'. He can keep the brandy snap jokes to himself too.

Revolting pair!

Watching Big Brodders and Pervo last night with the halogen, I felt I was intruding on some meatfest that was going on between them.

I don't want to know about how Big Brodders likes to hold his chipolata thanks and I've no interest in who Pervy heard had 'called into the butchers last Tuesday cos he wanted some mea........anyway, right, hahaha'. He can keep the brandy snap jokes to himself too.

Revolting pair!

Thankfully I didn't watch that show, it's not really funny is it?

Especially from those two who, lets face it, are repugnant and more than slightly scary :puke:

Revolting pair!

There's nothing makes me puke my ring up (and I ain't talking Moisashite) more, than the thought of Big Brodel and Pervy Dirty Peter together in an way, shape or form........yuk!

Thankfully I didn't watch that show, it's not really funny is it?

Especially from those two who, lets face it, are repugnant and more than slightly scary :puke:

I don't know why I watched it Wirral, I kind of knew what would happen, it's the same old stale, worn out, innuendo that happens on every cooking show with them. I'll defo give it a miss from now on when that pair are on. The sight of them is bad enough, without the added level of nauseating smut.

I've never seen the likes of that on QVC kitchen shows, ever.

There's nothing makes me puke my ring up (and I ain't talking Moisashite) more, than the thought of Big Brodel and Pervy Dirty Peter together in an way, shape or form........yuk!

It's just weird that we'd even talk about such things being said on a shopping channel. But jeez, this channel has surely lost the plot.

You've now got Dirty Peter on, oohing and cooing over ladies rings which HE is modelling on his horrible hairy fingers and his less than attractive claws. And he's even singing.

And the old Bid sayings like 'I'd expect this to sell at £xxx'. It's meant to be a normal shopping channel, not a ****** auction channel.

Nothing to do with Bid? My ars* :mysmilie_59:

It's just weird that we'd even talk about such things being said on a shopping channel. But jeez, this channel has surely lost the plot.

You've now got Dirty Peter on, oohing and cooing over ladies rings which HE is modelling on his horrible hairy fingers and his less than attractive claws. And he's even singing!

And the old Bid sayings like 'I'd expect this to sell at £xxx'. It's meant to be a normal shopping channel, not a ****** auction channel :mysmilie_59:

What a prat! I think he's missed the fact he's supposed to describe the item, instead of "oh! look at that! just look at it! look! It's beautiful! just look! fallen from the stars! just buy it! just buy it!"

Oh I can't stand it, in all seriousness how this idiot is even sitting there I don't know! Flogging genuine imitation expensive cut glass!

What a prat! I think he's missed the fact he's supposed to describe the item, instead of "oh! look at that! just look at it! look! It's beautiful! just look! fallen from the stars! just buy it! just buy it!"

Oh I can't stand it, in all seriousness how this idiot is even sitting there I don't know! Flogging genuine imitation expensive cut glass!

He probably has to dance around the fact that we'll no more get a description of 'Moissanite' which is just another Trademarked 'creation' that is only used by one company in the world than we'll get one for 'Torricelumn'.

But both Trademarked 'creations' have a lovely story attached to them which is trawled out every single time they're sold in the absence of any actual descriptions of what on earth they actually are.

Funny that :mysmilie_59:

He probably has to dance around the fact that we'll no more get a description of 'Moissanite' which is just another Trademarked creation that is only used by one company in the world than we'll get one for 'Torricelumn'.

But both Trademarked 'creations' have a lovely story attached to them which is trawled out every single time they're sold.

Funny that :mysmilie_59:

Yeh Moisashite does have a lovely story, Dirty Peter will either sing it, excitingly say it, cry while saying it, or give us his sex moans while saying it..........all equally as laughable as they are disgusting. If I was the producer I'd be making sure he kept both hands on the table.

Yeh Moisashite does have a lovely story, Dirty Peter will either sing it, excitingly say it, cry while saying it, or give us his sex moans while saying it..........all equally as laughable as they are disgusting. If I was the producer I'd be making sure he kept both hands on the table.

I think common sense should really prevail, but it clearly doesn't.

Has anyone EVER seen any 'Moissanite' Jewellery on sale in say H M Samuel, Beaverbrooks, even Argos?
Has anyone EVER heard of say Clarins, Clinique, Nivea or even Vaseline selling anything containing 'Torricelumn'?

But the components that both products are made from will be on sale, everywhere, in all manner of different products. But it's upto the buyer to exercise some kind of discretion and just think about the disingenuous spiel being spouted, it's their dough! :mysmilie_59:

I think common sense should really prevail, but it clearly doesn't.

Has anyone EVER seen any 'Moissanite' Jewellery on sale in say H M Samuel, Beaverbrooks, even Argos?
Has anyone EVER heard of say Clarins, Clinique, Nivea or even Vaseline selling anything containing 'Torricelumn'?

But the components that both products are made from will be on sale, everywhere, in all manner of different products. But it's upto the buyer to exercise some kind of discretion and just think about the disingenuous spiel being spouted, it's their dough! :mysmilie_59:

Yah I've seen Moisanite sold in other retailers, I think Very sold it too, I just can't get over the price. You can get the real Macoy for the price they charge. Ok not as big stone but real diamonds and gold never the less, more again on eBay.

Revolting pair!

Eeww, I think there was just a little bit of sick in my mouth after reading that. And don't they realise the homosexual innuendo went out in about 1977, because nowadays no-one actually gives a **** whether you are gay or straight.

Yah I've seen Moisanite sold in other retailers, I think Very sold it too, I just can't get over the price. You can get the real Macoy for the price they charge. Ok not as big stone but real diamonds and gold never the less, more again on eBay.

My analogy wasn't really the best one, what I mean is wherever it's sold its only from one company which is Charles & Colvard. Nobody else uses the name 'Moissanite', it's their Trademark for a type of man made, Diamond like stone. A bit like QVC have 'Diamonique', they'll all be made from very similar components but to their own spec.

Much like Elizabeth Grant and 'Torricelum'. The way it's spun it's almost as if good old Liz discovered 'it' on the bottom of the ocean, while snorkelling!

There's clearly nothing wrong with either but neither existed until they made the names up but the vagaries of both 'creations' allow for much marketing scope. :mysmilie_59:

My analogy wasn't really the best one, what I mean is wherever it's sold its only from one company which is Charles & Colvard. Nobody else uses the name 'Moissanite', it's their Trademark for a type of man made, Diamond like stone. A bit like QVC have 'Diamonique', they'll all be made from very similar components but to their own spec.

Much like Elizabeth Grant and 'Torricelum'. The way it's spun it's almost as if good old Liz discovered 'it' on the bottom of the ocean, while snorkelling!

There's clearly nothing wrong with either but neither existed until they made the names up but the vagaries of both 'creations' allow for much marketing scope. :mysmilie_59:

Oh yeah definitely, they come up its a gimmick and think people can't see past it.

This is what I don't get. OK, you'll get a bigger 'rock' because it isn't a real stone, but for the prices they charge, you could get the genuine article, which would at least have some intrinsic value. I wonder how many people buy it after assuming from the patter that they are getting a genuine gemstone? It's on there so often that someone's buying it and paying through the nose, in my view - and failing to do their research.

This is what I don't get. OK, you'll get a bigger 'rock' because it isn't a real stone, but for the prices they charge, you could get the genuine article, which would at least have some intrinsic value. I wonder how many people buy it after assuming from the patter that they are getting a genuine gemstone? It's on there so often that someone's buying it and paying through the nose, in my view - and failing to do their research.

Wouldn't mind H it's lab created, yep just like all the other faux diamonds that have gone before it, I'm like you just don't see it.

Please enjoy that well know Royalist, Dirty Peter, and his version of being reverential.

If you thought his Kinkade presentations were toe curling this is downright excruciating.

Just look at him. He is quite, quite dreadful and so is Ideal World, just look at the set :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

This is pitiful

The garden show today had some excellent offers (i even placed an order) but once again this is letting the channel down

Latest posts

Back