Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just waiting to hear Ryan and Upside Down Head Two let potential buyers know that they are responsible for the costs of sending in a faulty Ernie Thomshaw vaatch for warranty assessment. No mention on the Ernie T. website that those costs will be credited back in the event of a proven warranty claim being agreed upon. Presumably because they won’t be.

The man with the upside down face mask is desperately trying to get us to buy some nondescript, average vaccum er..cleaner. I mean..we are spent out in general and in particular over Christmas spending, and HE wants us to buy a vacuum cleaner. He’s ‘avin’ a laugh…

Beldray, he purrs..BELDRAY, he screams..1872, he shouts..1872? What relevant to vordless cacuum cleaners were Beldray manufacturing in 1872? I imagine they were making miniature boots for juvenile chimney sweeps, spinning brooms, mangles..top hat boxes and spats cleaners…Cordless vacuums - I think not..

What Mason doesn‘t tell us is that the founded in 1872 Beldray closed in 2005. All this they ‘never put out a poor product with 150 years of expertise’ he uses as a selling technique throughout means NOTHING. Zero!! Zilch! It is a name, acquired by a new company in 2005. 17 years of experience, therefore - that’s if it is even still run by that company now..Just how do they get away with this facts jiggling??

My apologies. I must have the wrong channel. They have a professional presenter on air. One who looks and acts like she isn’t on day release from Holloway Prison, or from the local juvenile correctional institution. Get her off…Bring back what we’re used to. Well..professional until she said RIP instead of RRP. Get her on the Wills hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carys on S water - "doesn't contain any chemicals"

Carys then in wonder at Becs demo with Iodine - "Becs take it away, show us the magic" Becs does demo then Carys adds "oh what has just happened, how is S water doing that" Of course Becs says it clean the Iodine water blah blah.

I'll tell you Carys, it's because it's a chemical reaction, the chemicals in S water have a chemical reaction when poured into the Iodine soln which changes the Iodine to an Iodate, which is clear in a water soln.

That's the magic of the Non Chemical S water. :ROFLMAO:

Carys on S water - "doesn't contain any chemicals"

Carys then in wonder at Becs demo with Iodine - "Becs take it away, show us the magic" Becs does demo then Carys adds "oh what has just happened, how is S water doing that" Of course Becs says it clean the Iodine water blah blah.

I'll tell you Carys, it's because it's a chemical reaction, the chemicals in S water have a chemical reaction when poured into the Iodine soln which changes the Iodine to an Iodate, which is clear in a water soln.

That's the magic of the Non Chemical S water. :ROFLMAO:
So it’s not cleaning, it is a chemistry trick? Who would have guessed that they are misleading with a cheap party trick. What next, sawing a presenter in half with a multi-tool?

So it’s not cleaning, it is a chemistry trick? Who would have guessed that they are misleading with a cheap party trick. What next, sawing a presenter in half with a multi-tool?

Well it gets rid of the iodine stain, but it is chemistry rather than magic, you'd get the same results adding vinegar or vit c tablet to the iodine soln.

think IW has made Dean Wilson weird, he done a shift on Create and Craft as a freelance yesterday, he presented one hour and he didht let the guest get a word in edgeways she called him strange, apparently they were having a bit of a party behind the cameras some nibbles, and some fizzy apple behind the scenes maybe he had too much

think IW has made Dean Wilson weird, he done a shift on Create and Craft as a freelance yesterday, he presented one hour and he didht let the guest get a word in edgeways she called him strange, apparently they were having a bit of a party behind the cameras some nibbles, and some fizzy apple behind the scenes maybe he had too much

Becs, during her cleaning show, looked like she'd had a drink too.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

index.jpg

Latest posts

Back