Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will many know about the channel, apart from us
Well I assume they will 'plug' the SE launch on C&C nearer the time and if they have any sense will put out some emails to their customer base and maybe some internet/FB targeted ads and banners.
And TV ads on all the Hochanda-owned channels on all platforms.

Unless they go with a soft launch to test the water and rely on word of mouth to spread the message.

Don't be surprised if you find a SE launch advert banner on this shopping telly site in the coming weeks! Lol. 😆

Well I assume they will 'plug' the SE launch on C&C nearer the time and if they have any sense will put out some emails to their customer base and maybe some internet/FB targeted ads and banners.
And TV ads on all the Hochanda-owned channels on all platforms.

Unless they go with a soft launch to test the water and rely on word of mouth to spread the message.

Don't be surprised if you find a SE launch advert banner on this shopping telly site in the coming weeks! Lol. 😆
P.S. I'm still signed up to the IW email & SMS text alerts, so if Hochanda have permission/access to IW systems via Kroll/administrators then it would make sense to send an ad to the IW customer base!

will they explain themselves
Of course they won’t my name is Den will appear with her best friend Shaun grinning from ear to ear all excited about the launch 🚀 of a new shopping channel,Creepy and his sqeeze gurning in the background.
No need to explain these people lurch from one disaster to another,only this time they left a trail of unhappy customers no deliveries of ordered goods,and some still having easy pays lifted from their bank accounts.
Shameful and morally abhorrent!

Is it going to be just Ryan, My Name is Den and The Lemonade Twins, then? Plus some of the demo people from Ideal World? There is a morbid curiosity to watch their acts again in a ‘new’ environment. Rather like when you are a Police recruit taken to the mortuary as part of your training..taking a momentary eye opening peek at the cadaver before you on the slab..Of course, it will be as if those final, desperate days at Ideal World never happened with the lights being turned out literally on Fizz as he was gurning to camera. Hence…old Denmeistress going through the ORDER IT NOW FOR ME, PRODUCER UNDERLING!!! fresh as a dead louse in a Russian’s beard routine for those rubber pants on special…Fart..reprising her freezing to death in your miserable hovel without that money saving ceramic radiator she doesn’t own. Rubberhead‘s fixed grin to camera and Ryan talking about his timepieces.. The relentless emphasis on FAMILY..FRIENDSHIP and FUN, when as in the final rattan infestation days of their former channel, ‘family’ and ’friendship’ meant not telling a ‘loved one’ that their home of ‘fun’ was days from folding and repossession, and that £599.99 they wanted from you might be a somewhat risky purchase.

Is it going to be just Ryan, My Name is Den and The Lemonade Twins, then? Plus some of the demo people from Ideal World? There is a morbid curiosity to watch their acts again in a ‘new’ environment. Rather like when you are a Police recruit taken to the mortuary as part of your training..taking a momentary eye opening peek at the cadaver before you on the slab..Of course, it will be as if those final, desperate days at Ideal World never happened with the lights being turned out literally on Fizz as he was gurning to camera. Hence…old Denmeistress going through the ORDER IT NOW FOR ME, PRODUCER UNDERLING!!! fresh as a dead louse in a Russian’s beard routine for those rubber pants on special…Fart..reprising her freezing to death in your miserable hovel without that money saving ceramic radiator she doesn’t own. Rubberhead‘s fixed grin to camera and Ryan talking about his timepieces.. The relentless emphasis on FAMILY..FRIENDSHIP and FUN, when as in the final rattan infestation days of their former channel, ‘family’ and ’friendship’ meant not telling a ‘loved one’ that their home of ‘fun’ was days from folding and repossession, and that £599.99 they wanted from you might be a somewhat risky purchase.
But remember Duke when you posted the other week you liked Ryan’s style during that C&C show you watched, Isn’t there a chance Hochanda could tell the 4 to be more like that.

Why do you call Creepy and Hayley the lemonade twins

Of course they won’t my name is Den will appear with her best friend Shaun grinning from ear to ear all excited about the launch 🚀 of a new shopping channel,Creepy and his sqeeze gurning in the background.
No need to explain these people lurch from one disaster to another,only this time they left a trail of unhappy customers no deliveries of ordered goods,and some still having easy pays lifted from their bank accounts.
I could not agree more strongly, particularly with the part...
(only this time they left a trail of unhappy customers no deliveries of ordered goods,and some still having easy pays lifted from their bank accounts.
Shameful and morally abhorrent!)

I'll withhold my judgement on Shop Extra until it airs, but as they're going to be selling Vostok, Piranha and RDM drones, I don't hold out much hope.
I might start watching again. Oh how I've missed seeing them talk a load of bull about watches and seeing Richard scream at viewers about how great his drones are without ever showing us a longish clip of how they perform outdoors including the quality of camera footage. After all, his drones are the same quality as £1000+ drones, right?

When I said I'll start watching again, I meant the exact opposite ;)

Nauseating isn't it! FAMILY..FRIENDSHIP and FUN!!!

they hold their customers with such covert contempt, example; smiling at camera seducing the punter, gimme you dosh, now do one! this is the true face of TV sales in 2023. No moral accountability what so ever. Just reading the timeline of IW on Wiki was most revealing!

I could not agree more strongly, particularly with the part...
(only this time they left a trail of unhappy customers no deliveries of ordered goods,and some still having easy pays lifted from their bank accounts.
Shameful and morally abhorrent!)
Whilst the presenters deserve the flack that they get the sales reps seem to get off relatively lightly on the forum.

One of the most 'experienced' sales reps is Kevski, with 1,000,000 years (or thereabouts) in the watch business apparently.. His total bull about Traser watches is quite unbelievable - T25 or T100 tubes = nonsense, T25 watch still bright enough to read in the dark after 27 years = nonsense, most expensive material on the planet Earth = nonsense. And he even had the cheek to denigrate other brands (that he doesn't represent) as having misleading attributes.

Then again when we have Citizen with their totally misleading 'Never needs a battery' sales pitch for Eco-Drive watches then all hope is lost.

Whilst the presenters deserve the flack that they get the sales reps seem to get off relatively lightly on the forum.

One of the most 'experienced' sales reps is Kevski, with 1,000,000 years (or thereabouts) in the watch business apparently.. His total bull about Traser watches is quite unbelievable - T25 or T100 tubes = nonsense, T25 watch still bright enough to read in the dark after 27 years = nonsense, most expensive material on the planet Earth = nonsense. And he even had the cheek to denigrate other brands (that he doesn't represent) as having misleading attributes.

Then again when we have Citizen with their totally misleading 'Never needs a battery' sales pitch for Eco-Drive watches then all hope is lost.

Lightly? :eek:

I wouldn't say lightly, the lies and misinformation from the so called watch "expert" have been highlighted on here on many, many occasions, in fact i would say we've done a pretty good job at giving the lying shysters the flack they deserve. ;)

You been sending texts to TJC😵‍💫😃😂

No, saving that for Shop Extra, Papa fields isn't worth the effort, he's an utter joke, as is TJC. Says all you need to know about TJC that they have someone like him on the screen, he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a shopping channel. Have watched a few of their shows and they're just as bad as IW for spouting bullshit, just that they're more boring, excruciatingly boring :sleep:, at it. TJC presenters are a cure for insomnia.

Latest posts

Back