Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Edna Everage glasses now with Dr. Shona from Moorgardens Eye Hospital. Followed by a sandwich maker wedding present from 1985. Do people not in loon pants and Timmy Mallet glasses actually still use these? Unctuous meals says Chef Shona. Are there no beginnings to her credibility? How much is a George Formby Grill, she Super Shyte witters. £10,000? An absolute bargoon, she words invents... Couldn't somebody give a couple of slices of bread and a cheese triangle to put in the ****** thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edna Everage glasses now with Dr. Shona from Moorgardens Eye Hospital. Followed by a sandwich maker wedding present from 1985. Do people not in loon pants and Timmy Mallet glasses actually still use these? Unctuous meals says Chef Shona. Are there no beginnings to her credibility? How much is a George Formby Grill, she Super Shyte witters. £10,000? An absolute bargoon, she words invents... Couldn't somebody give a couple of slices of bread and a cheese triangle to put in the ****** thing?
Considering the issues Shona seems to be having with changing the thing's cooking plates, it's probably not the best idea to have her connect it to the mains and switch it on. She could torch the place.

On second thoughts... 🤔

If Shona is advising you to cut your sausages in half so you can close the sandwich maker/grill lid, how is it going to handle a chicken breast, or a steak?
Don’t just don’t try to work out what goes though Shona‘s mind and out her mouth. She’s currently suggesting you could use tea towels as place mats or napkins
my mind boggles at just how THIN the tea towels are in order for them to be so multi use.

I’m getting serious shopping telly withdrawal symptoms. Being forced to watch rubbish like Countryfile and Planet Earth lll this evening. I genuinely cannot cope with normal television without some form of gentle wind down from my addiction. Perhaps five minutes of a vile watch session with Simon Peters…

Latest posts

Back