Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have noticed that they have spelled Forzapira incorrectly on the screen. Is it a genuine mistake they have put an e instead of an a, or is this done deliberatley, hoping people will not be able to find it cheaper than they are selling it for.

I have noticed that they have spelled Forzapira incorrectly on the screen. Is it a genuine mistake they have put an e instead of an a, or is this done deliberatley, hoping people will not be able to find it cheaper than they are selling it for.
Normally i would have went for they are just incompetent and crap at spelling.

But this isn't the first time an a has been replaced with an e, when claiming market beating prices.
They did the same with the Regatta Renata coat, they spelt it Renate.

So i'm going for their a bunch of shysters and it's spelt that way on purpose.

Normally i would have went for they are just incompetent and crap at spelling.

But this isn't the first time an a has been replaced with an e, when claiming market beating prices.
They did the same with the Regatta Renata coat, they spelt it Renate.

So i'm going for their a bunch of shysters and it's spelt that way on purpose.
Oh yeah, I remember that well. I got caught out, as thought id found it, then noticed it was spelt different, but then twigged on I was right in the first place.

T22 airfryer on Ideal £64.99 and the direct comparison was £129 ish
eBay less than £50.00

Pedro is like a spare part when he is on with Joe, Joe is miles in front of Pedro.

Then Pedro speaks and lowers the tone and quality of presentation saying things like "even if you dont want an airfryer just buy one!" Useless.

That used to be Peter Simon, didn’t it? I wonder what Remblance really thinks about him? There is no H in consume.

Latest posts

Back