Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I keep hearing them say (mostly Peter) that you can try for up to 30 days and if you don't like it get a full refund. But with a couple of items I ordered there was an insert sheet that stated to return and get a refund it basically must remain in package untouched. So how is it possible?

I am pretty sure Mike of the Masons has said the same. Every pound and penny, blah blah.

The way I understood the distance selling regs was that the consumer had every right within 14 days to return goods for no reason. I assumed in any condition (not broken/damaged of course) and receive a full refund of items value. Some sellers allow more time, which is their choice.

Having googled and read a few sites it seems opening/using items is allowed under DSR, but the seller has every right to reduce the refund amount, right up to to the total value of the goods. Some goods are excluded within the regulations.

They've never ever seen an Iron with 5 bar of pressure.

They've obviously forgotten the many, many, many times they sold the Polti Vaporella VS20.20 on the old IW, that had 6.5 bar of pressure.

BTW it's only £79.99 on Amazon

bd.JPG

Latest posts

Back