Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Todays star buy a foam sensor rechargable soap dispenser. What a strange chap Mark is. Germaphobic after covid and doesn't like touching taps, has taps in his bathroom you can turn on and off using your elbow, and prefers foam soap, because it reminds him of matey bubble bath when he was a kid.
and he confessed during the selling of a safe that he was going through a divorce, as a good place to store the papers :LOL:

Chef Mark capably demonstrating how even after one use the Easy-Clean grill isn’t fully wipe clean on presumably its first use. Although probably not the chicken’s. Do the presenters actually ever eat his food on camera..going into their mouths?

That steak looks like it wants to walk out. By the look of it, its still got the capability to do so. Fair play..she ate some…

Last edited:
I hopped on last night and Mike was selling the magnifying glasses headset thing for £19.99 or thereabouts.

Funnily enough as part of his story he mentioned popping on to Amazon to buy whatever it was for next to nothing (something related to his story.)

I didn''t need to look at Amazon, found another online retailer doing the glasses for £10.99.

IW ... where low prices never start, oops I mean stop.

Latest posts

Back