Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It was looking very shiny this morning. For someone who professes to be a beauty expert and swear by and sings the praises of Opatra, the way her skin looks would be an instant turn-off for me. Joanne's skin looks infinitely times more better than Natalia's.
Totally agree.

Natalie is an attractive woman who is spoiling herself with unnecessary 'enhancements'.

Her lips are huge and her skin is greasy. Not a good look.

Always sad for an aesthetically pleasing already human being to go down the cosmetic interventions route. Of course, we don’t know what she has or hasn’t had done. But at least visually, those lips are much bigger than they used to be. Maybe she shone some lights on them from that baseball glove she demonstrates?

Carol Vorderman was also a very attractive but natural looking person during her Countdown years. Her choice of course, but the look she has now is not how I prefer to remember her by.

A few photos I found online of Natalia in 2017. As long as she's happy, that's all that matters, but as someone who is not a fan of enhancements and the like, I much prefer her look here.

57390240_nf41117-1.jpg58428748_nf31217-2.jpg58428756_nf31217-7.jpg

Always sad for an aesthetically pleasing already human being to go down the cosmetic interventions route. Of course, we don’t know what she has or hasn’t had done. But at least visually, those lips are much bigger than they used to be. Maybe she shone some lights on them from that baseball glove she demonstrates?

Carol Vorderman was also a very attractive but natural looking person during her Countdown years. Her choice of course, but the look she has now is not how I prefer to remember her by.
Carol V is really no more than a mobile advertising hoarding these days. She will sell anything for (quite) a few bucks and has zero credibility imo.

A few photos I found online of Natalia in 2017. As long as she's happy, that's all that matters, but as someone who is not a fan of enhancements and the like, I much prefer her look here.

View attachment 28138View attachment 28139View attachment 28140
That's the problem.

Once they start on the cosmetic route they don't know when to stop. Look at Katie Price, although I prefer not to. A horror show.

I very much doubt that any of the beauty products sold on IW can make anyone look better, it's an expensive con.

If it isn't, bring on the people who have undergone the treatments and now look 10 or 20 years younger.

Everybody reaches a point in life (if they are lucky enough to get there) when it is driven home to you that you are just a custodian of your possessions and sometime soon, you won't be any longer. Fancy houses, furniture, cars, clothes, holidays, gradually mean little to you. She is probably only in her late 40s/early 50s, and fortune enough to still be at the place where all that BS still means something to her in the vacuous, materialistically obsessed world she inhabits. In ten or fifteen years time, her opinions may well change..

Why is that motormouth woman SO obsessed by yachts, champagne, fine dining, designer names etc? It’s always the same old crap. She’s obsessed by wealth and it’s boring.
Surely then Natalia is slumming it a bit doing shopping telly?

It is not exactly the playground of the wealthy and jet-set.

Surely then Natalia is slumming it a bit doing shopping telly?

It is not exactly the playground of the wealthy and jet-set.
It’s the perfect playground for her it’s not about being wealthy it’s about being scared of getting/looking old. Spend money you can’t really afford to spend and look young forever.

Only when you actually get old do you realise it’s far more important to be able at 70 or even 80 to be able to chase a dog on a beach and actually be able to catch it.
I’m only mid 70s and I may not have plastic skin but I can even with the evil onset of osteoporosis chase and catch a dog 🐕

Everybody reaches a point in life (if they are lucky enough to get there) when it is driven home to you that you are just a custodian of your possessions and sometime soon, you won't be any longer. Fancy houses, furniture, cars, clothes, holidays, gradually mean little to you. She is probably only in her late 40s/early 50s, and fortune enough to still be at the place where all that BS still means something to her in the vacuous, materialistically obsessed world she inhabits. In ten or fifteen years time, her opinions may well change..
It's not just the way she looks. The way she looks at the camera, with her head coquettishly to one side, and the insincerity in the way she speaks, totally false.

To my mind it's sad to see young girls with duck lips, face piercings and tattoos everywhere. But I guess that's an age thing, harking back to a time when things were more natural.

Of course, that isn't IW 's market which is supposedly to make older people look the best they can. I just dont think it works.
Charlotte Crosby, who was in Geordie Shaw, is a perfect example of a younger person ruining their appearance with plastic surgery and fillers. Her lips are way too full, her cheeks look almost like golf balls. Good nose jobs aren't visible, then their is the one Charlotte has had. Her face looks plastic, from way to much filler.

You mean motor home fog horn,she loves selling toilet rolls for a living,the ultimate nadir of shopping tv🧻🧻🧻🧻
Foghorn has a sleigh that she puts outside her house at Christmas. She is going to buy a faux fur rug to put in it because £25 isn't a lot of money. Maybe not to you, but to a lot of people it would be

Latest posts

Back