Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He has no need to tone it down. The joint is ‘run’ by kids who no doubt massage his flagging ego and routines by false laughing at the latter. The ASA appears not remotely interested in the questionable sales techniques, let alone what an ex-BBC entertainer from the previous century is doing lurid gags wise. Racism is another matter for all involved in television today in general, and something that will be come down hard upon by the powers that be. But seaside postcard innuendos and Grayson pastiche leers, they seemingly couldn’t give a toss about.

Wonder which part of the body Opatra will come up with a gadget for next? The mind boggles.

Most of their gadgets have been on the market for a few years before Opatra come out with their astronomical RRP version.

Just check out Ali Express, you'll see there the latest Chinese products that Opatra will put their name on soon enough and at a better price than even teh discounted IW/TJC prices. ;)

He is talking absolute bollo*ks. This was launched on TJC by Chloe a couple of weeks ago. So much for the world wide launch! And a quick check on the Opatra website does not mention Acupuncture. Pete has mentioned this several times. Idiot.
You have to laugh when they say 'world wide launch' on a low end selly telly channel.

Back on IW2 it was Spear & Jackson Spray & Leave, on TJC/IW3 it is the knock off TJC own brand Homesmart Spray & Leave.

Not sure who is doing the Homesmart one, can't read the back label well enough, but Assured products Ltd used to make the Spear & Jackson, Enviro Works, RHS products and the many branded waterless wax (Top Gear, Williams, Renault, M-sport & Carshark) that IW used to sell.

Oh weed gone again, remember Alan Ennis's favourite sales pitch, ie pulling out the weeds just removes the top/leaves of the weed and leave the roots which grow back, but weed gone kills the leaves so the roots that are left die off are there are no way for the roots to feed.

Now Jazza is an expert on weeds, load of utter bullshit they are spouting, weed gone is only a dilute soln of acetic acid which burns the leaves and kills them, doesn't kill the roots, only roots it will kill is baby/little weeds that get burned at the surface. It's a surface killer not a root killer. Cheaper making your own, vinegar with a dash of fairy liquid will do the same job.

Not sure who is doing the Homesmart one, can't read the back label well enough, but Assured products Ltd used to make the Spear & Jackson, Enviro Works, RHS products and the many branded waterless wax (Top Gear, Williams, Renault, M-sport & Carshark) that IW used to sell.
It is made by the same company. I went on the website and manged to zoom in and squint my eyes to read it.

Kevski loved his World/European exclusives, even though most of teh time it was on sale elsewhere or was only exclusive for a few days. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah to be fair, I've never really got all the hype around being the first to own something.

Monday: I've queued for 5 days/nights to be first in the queue for the new iPhone.
Tuesday: (the same shop now open for anyone to buy exactly the same iPhone.)

Oooooh, some people owned the <insert product here> x days before other people, big fecking deal.

Jezza using Alan Ennis sales pitch, pulling weeds by hand leaves roots. :rolleyes:

So does using Weed Gone you ignorant numpty. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I use this on the weeds in my garden, it does a great job but boy does it p1ss the neighbours off.

blow torch.jpg

Peter and Jeremy - the dynamic duo - are selling the PlaySchool Nubeo clock watch. Only £350.

And they say you don't have to be a swimmer to buy one. Let alone a diver. They are also trying to flog them to ladies even though they are the size of a station clock.

Recommended especially for tattoo wearers with beer bellies on the beach this summer. Big in Benidorm.

Just buy 'em.

Yeah to be fair, I've never really got all the hype around being the first to own something.

Monday: I've queued for 5 days/nights to be first in the queue for the new iPhone.

Oooooh, some people owned the <insert product here> x days before other people, big fecking deal.

I like too wait when getting a watch, unless it's a very, very limited edition which will sell out quick and be hard to get, I find waiting a while you can get a better deal/price.

The fools queued all night for Windows 95 in 1995. Their money straight into Bill Gates' pocket.

Is that not chef Mark cooking the burgers at the annual TJC employee's BBQ? ;) :ROFLMAO:
Actually he undercooks most of his meat offerings but sets fire to the cooker itself.

His dining van off the A11 is called The Flaming Grill. You can spot it miles away by the clouds of black smoke billowing into the sky.

Latest posts

Back