Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Expert gardener and countryman Peter Simon predicts a heat wave within days.

He is talking of weeds and moss going mad and urges us to panic buy his patio cleaner, soon to be limited stock.

After then surely it will be time to wheel out the tower fans so we don't melt in our own homes.

It's the Day of the Triffids and the Day the Earth caught fire rolled into one.

We have been warned...
I think we need to take his advice, because we all know patio cleaner just can't be bought anywhere else ... ;)

I think we need to take his advice, because we all know patio cleaner just can't be bought anywhere else ... ;)
Nor can umbrellas on a rainy day. You have to buy one on a sunny day according to Peter V (as he reminded us many times). We all know that shops sell out of summer stock on day one of its arrival don't we? Same with winter; you can't buy a pair of gloves anywhere on the first cold day can you? Or even if you can the price has doubled due to demand hasn't it?

I have never heard such utter tosh as that which the two idiot Peters are spouting today. Stores buy in enough stock to last a season. These two shysters are using scare tactics to rustle up a few sales. Don't be one of those people who miss out. We are warning you!

Pathetic.

He said he couldn't afford to have his brickwork repointed! He could always sell the gold Rolex.
There was some mention online elsewhere about encounters with celebrities or ex-ones. Somebody said they went into a petrol station close to where he was known to live and saw him telling the cashier who he used to be…

Right…Mason…Where is yer?? Don’t ‘ide from me…Come out naherrr….Er, yes, Mike.. I want words wiv yer…Abaht last week and that wa…geezer you stood us in the same studio wiv…You didn’t tell either of me or us that he was an incompetent cu*** idiot…Nah…did yer…???.You ‘ad us both stand next to him and put the two of me at mortal danger…E told me it was a charcoal barbecue and E said pourin’ water into it was to liven up free weeks old rancid burgers from the cupboard, and that would make ‘em edibles, like….Then the fuc…..poured water in it and it turned out it was bleedin’ electric. Wiv me, a trained sparks, seeing the broom cupboard full of ‘em…We could have killed us, Michael….Nah…I ain’t ‘avin’ that buffoon anywhere near the pair of me again…Get it…His bleedin’ food was bad enough…And we ain’t tolerating ‘im no more….Nah….what yer got me now?? What side of the road did these plastic flowers from?? What bleedin’ urn?? I need to be dealin’ in Rolex, Bang…Bang…and Olu…Oluf..That bleedin’ foreign hi-fi kit…But Mike, we both need to tell the punters still awake that these look like real roses…Mike….Mike…Don’t leave us both on my own….

Oh those flowers…But they do look fake..

I’m sure I just heard him say he didn’t have any fancy Swiss watch brands in his collection? Hasn’t he been seen on a previous version of Ideal World with an Omega on his wrist? Isn’t Omega a fancy Swiss watch brand?

Those Milky Way watches…They look like a part of the kit with the Dinky Joe 90 car…

I’m sure I just heard him say he didn’t have any fancy Swiss watch brands in his collection? Hasn’t he been seen on a previous version of Ideal World with an Omega on his wrist? Isn’t Omega a fancy Swiss watch brand?

Those Milky Way watches…They look like a part of the kit with the Dinky Joe 90 car…

Well depends what he means by fancy Swiss watches, pretty sure the vast majority would consider an Omega Seamaster a bit fancy which at present has an RRP £5900.;)

Latest posts

Back