Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought you aren’t allowed to suggest a direct celebrity endorsement or trademarked fictional character name to product association without permission?
Exactly - cue Foghorn talking about 'ooh, this is just like that other really famous bag, you know, then one with two letters of the alphabet combined' and various other creative inventions to try to suggest some sort of equivalence between a Gucci bag and a £9.99 made-in-China bit of tat.

Jezza really doesn't know about watches or their functions.:ROFLMAO:

First he says look at the orange second hand, oops wrong.:oops:
Then he says the orange hand is the minute hand, oops wrong again.:oops:
Finally he says it's to be used in connection with the bezel for measuring/timing how long left when you're diving, oops wrong again.:ROFLMAO:

The orange hand is a GMT hand and with the bezel you can set your watch to read/set the time in 3 different time zones.

He's buying it even though he doesn't know how it works, it's heavy and stunning that's all Jezza needs to know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jezza really doesn't know about watches or their functions.:ROFLMAO:

First he says look at the orange second hand, oops wrong.:oops:
Then he says the orange hand is the minute hand, oops wrong again.:oops:
Finally he says it's to be used in connection with the bezel for measuring/timing how long left when you're diving, oops wrong again.:ROFLMAO:

The orange hand is a GMT hand and with the bezel you can set your watch to read/set the time in 3 different time zones.

He's buying it even though he doesn't know how it works, it's heavy and stunning that's all Jezza needs to know. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Heavy and stunning. Sounds like me. 😜😜

Lake District…Beautiful place. Never been here before.

I've only stopped in the Lake District once, passed through it a few times, back in 1969 with the scouts, we went on a camping trip to go up Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowden. While in lake District also visited the Rydal cave (boy was that big), Keswick & Penrith. Was long ago but from memeory was a beautiful place to visit.

I've only stopped in the Lake District once, passed through it a few times, back in 1969 with the scouts, we went on a camping trip to go up Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowden. While in lake District also visited the Rydal cave (boy was that big), Keswick & Penrith. Was long ago but from memeory was a beautiful place to visit.
Ive been to the Lake District several times, been to Rydale cave once. The water was teaming with tiny fish and I got so mesmerised watching the fish I forgot we were supposed to be looking at the cave. 😂

Latest posts

Back