Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IW's new top tip, Buy a hoover for £200 rent it to 10 friends for £20 at a time, within the year we will have our £200 back!!!

This is on a scale with Delboy that even Del would be embarrassed to suggest.

Who needs enemies when we can make £££ from our friends and family!! Next top tip from IW will be, buy this TV then when you go on holiday why not rent it out for £40 for the two weeks you are away from home!!!!

Classy IW..................classy:up:

I can detect an ever increasing urgency from IW that was so familiar at Bid before they went belly up. I can't think of a better crew to do the same at IW. I have to congratulate all of the ex id mob for not only sinking one ship, but doing a good job of taking another to the brink of demise. Have fun guys while it lasts! :mysmilie_10:

Please do us all a favour and close down. Sad for the other staff who are going to loose all there jobs you can blame the bid tv presenters for that. And ideal has become trash tv, not even lisa brash can save it now.

IW's new top tip, Buy a hoover for £200 rent it to 10 friends for £20 at a time, within the year we will have our £200 back!!!

This is on a scale with Delboy that even Del would be embarrassed to suggest.

Who needs enemies when we can make £££ from our friends and family!! Next top tip from IW will be, buy this TV then when you go on holiday why not rent it out for £40 for the two weeks you are away from home!!!!

Classy IW..................classy:up:
I think it's a great idea-but why stop with the Bissell ?
Rent out your telescopic ladder , your magic garden hose and even your halogen oven !
Neighbour off to a wedding reception ? Let her have a dollop of Divine Decadence for 50p.
Got a friend who's a bit flabby round the middle ?
A friendly hire of the vibro belt will soon sort that !
Ideal World-the new local economic system!!!!!!!!!!!!

****** HELL.

Sally Jacks is now telling people to give up stuff they enjoy doing (like buying the odd coffee, takeaways, whatever) to buy moissanite man made disco ball fake diamond rings.

Definitely a line has been crossed here.

This was has been discussed before Enigma.

She did the same previously and even worse she specifically said the money saved could pay for the first installment of the Disco Ball Bull.

Scandalous :mysmilie_59:

I can detect an ever increasing urgency from IW that was so familiar at Bid before they went belly up. I can't think of a better crew to do the same at IW. I have to congratulate all of the ex id mob for not only sinking one ship, but doing a good job of taking another to the brink of demise. Have fun guys while it lasts! :mysmilie_10:

It's palpable isn't it?

Genevieve has now gone past the point of merely foaming at the mouth. She's now in terrifying demonic stare at the camera mode while bulldozing the American Private Equity Vulture Owners mantra of 'JUST GIVE ME YOUR MONEY'.

It's painful to watch, I have no doubt it's a massive turn off for most people :mysmilie_59:

I was up early this morning switched on and there was Howard on with some face cleanser that is of no interest to me but could not help listening to his bull shine two young women on demonstrating the product the first thing he askes them is what is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning do you go to the toilet dear god what is with this guy and toilets needless to say neither replied about that.

I was up early this morning switched on and there was Howard on with some face cleanser that is of no interest to me but could not help listening to his bull shine two young women on demonstrating the product the first thing he askes them is what is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning do you go to the toilet dear god what is with this guy and toilets needless to say neither replied about that.

At least he didn't ask them whether they do that 'other thing' that he probably does first, every morning...

I saw these Leather Loafers on sale and I genuinely thought they seemed really good value.

Then I realised they were just Leather and not Bonded Leather. As per Genpleaseleve we deserve luxury so they're not luxurious enough :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

does the ASA actually do anything in regards to these shopping channels, as they seem to do what they want...

It's too much effort for too little effect contacting the ASA, they're hopeless and a waste of time and Ideal World know it. In fairness to them their indiscretions are nothing like those of their 'Sister' Channel Bid TV who lied and lied about the actual muck on sale but they're most certainly occurring, just in a different way.

I'll just post on here what I see, truthfully, the jaw dropping material is endless. I never thought this forum would be the same once Bid went but here we are, it's happening again, with many of the same goons. You genuinely couldn't make it up but my word they can make it up though, and they do. And so do the old Ideal World goons as well and it's hilarious. But Ideal Shopping endlessly 'make up' confusing, disingenuous 'offers' too and it's being noticed all over the place.

Loads of people must be picking up on what's happening and together with all the terrible 'real' reviews and people complaining about all manner of things elsewhere and it surely won't be long before they're called to account.

But I don't think even that really matters, they're clearly up their their cat badges in trouble. You'd have to be a dedicated blind faith follower of Ideal World & C&C (and they seem very thin on the ground) or an employee not to be able to see what's happening :mysmilie_59:

As I said before I hope that IW don't go down the same tubes as the bid channels, and I have to say that I haven't yet noticed anything worthy of reporting to the ASA, and I hope I don't. What I do like, believe it or not are the ridiculous analogies and suggestions from the presenters. Particularly enjoyed hearing the suggestion that you hire out your vacuum cleaner for money...hilarious! Keep that sort of thing coming, it's entertaining! I love the way that they try to shill wigs when they're on, trying to make it sound as though people without necessity would seriously consider shoving a rug on their head if they fancy a change of look - You just wouldn't! If your hair's long, then you might wear it up, if it's short you might change the fringe or grow it, you might even make an appointment with the hairdresser - most certainly not plonk an unwieldly chunk of acyrlic on yer bonce!

As I said before I hope that IW don't go down the same tubes as the bid channels, and I have to say that I haven't yet noticed anything worthy of reporting to the ASA, and I hope I don't. What I do like, believe it or not are the ridiculous analogies and suggestions from the presenters. Particularly enjoyed hearing the suggestion that you hire out your vacuum cleaner for money...hilarious! Keep that sort of thing coming, it's entertaining! I love the way that they try to shill wigs when they're on, trying to make it sound as though people without necessity would seriously consider shoving a rug on their head if they fancy a change of look - You just wouldn't! If your hair's long, then you might wear it up, if it's short you might change the fringe or grow it, you might even make an appointment with the hairdresser - most certainly not plonk an unwieldly chunk of acyrlic on yer bonce!

The Wigs look less than natural which is quite apt really because the Goon selling them will be miles more phony than any Thatch of Nylon :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Phony

image.jpg

My Little Phony

Christ on a bike....The cheapest rug is £75! Yeah just the thing for that night out, you could get a cut and colour for that and enough change to buy yourself a couple of drinks!

My mistake. I won't comment any more

The ASA are plop. I'd just keep posting your witty, sarcastic comments on here Enigma, it's more effective.

People will read, laugh and then probably not buy that Luxurious Pleather Chair after all.

If anyone really wants totally unachievable luxury just watch this carp and save yourself £490 :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

It's too much effort for too little effect contacting the ASA, they're hopeless and a waste of time and Ideal World know it. In fairness to them their indiscretions are nothing like those of their 'Sister' Channel Bid TV who lied and lied about the actual muck on sale but they're most certainly occurring, just in a different way.

I'll just post on here what I see, truthfully, the jaw dropping material is endless. I never thought this forum would be the same once Bid went but here we are, it's happening again, with many of the same goons. You genuinely couldn't make it up but my word they can make it up though, and they do. And so do the old Ideal World goons as well and it's hilarious. But Ideal Shopping endlessly 'make up' confusing, disingenuous 'offers' too and it's being noticed all over the place.

Loads of people must be picking up on what's happening and together with all the terrible 'real' reviews and people complaining about all manner of things elsewhere and it surely won't be long before they're called to account.

But I don't think even that really matters, they're clearly up their their cat badges in trouble. You'd have to be a dedicated blind faith follower of Ideal World & C&C (and they seem very thin on the ground) or an employee not to be able to see what's happening :mysmilie_59:

See I always got the impression that the presenters saw being moved from iw to c&c as a demotion, whereas in actual fact it was c&c that was keeping the whole company afloat due to it's captive audience. The emergence of hochanda and the craft channel have certainly kyboshed that. At best for c&c the other two have split the audience, let alone taken it.

Latest posts

Back