Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think he brings a certain gravitas to the proceedings. He'd be a welcome addition to any Golf Club.

Now I am going to select my nine iron. Now what do I mean by nine iron. Well calculus was the first person to come up with the numerical system. Now I hear you say whys it called an iron? Do I get the wrinkles out of my clothes or will it be hard to lift?

I don't care what you mean you are on the first hole and taken three hours so there are 50 players waiting for you to move on.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Now I am going to select my nine iron. Now what do I mean by nine iron. Well calculus was the first person to come up with the numerical system. Now I hear you say whys it called an iron? Do I get the wrinkles out of my clothes or will it be hard to lift?

I don't care what you mean you are on the first hole and taken three hours so there are 50 players waiting for you to move on.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

The closest that dreadful little man would get to a Golf Club is being hired as a lost ball collector.

Can you imagine him trying to impress the Lawyers and Bank Manager's with his chav Initialled Cuffs?

The closest that dreadful little man would get to a Golf Club is being hired as a lost ball collector.

Can you imagine him trying to impress the Lawyers and Bank Manager's with his chav Initialled Cuffs?

Thanks to you, golf clubs all over the UK have added 'Mike Mason' to the things that mean an auto rejection of a CV list :p

Thanks to you, golf clubs all over the UK have added 'Mike Mason' to the things that mean an auto rejection of a CV list :p

He's an automatic black ball.

Burger Flippin Birkett is on IW again with his Hoover!

Whatever you think of him, I challenge any of you to talk for 30 minutes solid about anything, let alone a shite cleaning brush, it's not easy. Credit where it's due.

Yep, I absolutely could Chad, I do it every day, it's my job and I'm fairly articulate
Now, what do I mean by articulate? well, allow me to explain.....it's being able to talk sense if you will!

£7.99 p+p for a Resin Charleston Ornament
£7.99 p+p for a Bed Set

Shyster Sherlock is still shocked at prices

Chad's ok, he simply isn't as jaded as the rest of us.

If Chad was a true right-wing capitalist he wouldn't have any sympathy for a failing business model; it's the survival of the fittest. Amazon, John Lewis and QVC win, Comet and (possibly) Sit-up lose. No sympathy, end of story.

Therefore my money's on Sit-up employee :mysmilie_59:

Its 16.28 and BID and Price drop has just disappeared off my SKY..... I've checked other channels and they are all working..... IS THIS IT???? Shitelock was was full flow....!!!!:mysmilie_10:

If Chad was a true right-wing capitalist he wouldn't have any sympathy for a failing business model; it's the survival of the fittest. Amazon, John Lewis and QVC win, Comet and (possibly) Sit-up lose. No sympathy, end of story.

Therefore my money's on Sit-up employee :mysmilie_59:

shut. up. price plunge :-(

I'm just kidding haha.

The question is... which employee

Peter Sherlock really needs to sort that cough out, really irritating!! He also seems to have ages 15 years since I last saw him, he needs to smother himself in more oils!!

Also, is it just me or is the car that Gollum and Charlie are currently cleaning outside...... is the 'dirt' actually soy sauce? They must have vats of the stuff at Bid

Latest posts

Back