Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does Peter still do his entrance and monologue on a Sunday? (Sunday was the only day that it remained on). I haven't seen much of him on a Sunday since Shop At Bid started.

OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS Peter is in the kitchen with the larger of the pans so get ready for some close ups of him eating, just delicious to watch

Since I switched over we have had multiple at ome, yeah, extraordinary, oh right, not only

Last edited:
To be honest ever since i saw him dressed up as ronald mcdonald i've not been same since lol

To be honest ever since i saw him dressed up as ronald mcdonald i've not been same since lol

I often wonder what he was thinking when he took that job. Was he really desperate at the time for employment?

He was quite big when he was at the BBC - it's all a mystery.

Simon's selling point was it comes in a box well colour me green and brown and call me a tree I have never been so excited about buying. I will have ten please and just use the boxes.

See they are selling a cordless vegetable slicer. Funny you say that my slicer is cordless too. Called a knife.

PJ.

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I hope your watching PJ as they now have the latest of the ceramic coated knives, not only 7 pieces, not only high-quality forged and hardened steel which has been coated with BIO-LON CERAMIC anti-stick coating, not only with the wooden knife block, not only in the snow of the whites, not only by the well known brand of BEEM, not only Japanese design, not only German engineering....normal price £70 but today you can have them for the lower of the prices of £49.99 + £6.99 p&p item number 160 963

Last edited:
Its amazing how anyone that comes within 15 yards of Pervy Pete is a "close dear friend of his" Arrr Bet must never see him when he's always out with his dear close friends.

Also he has said on a few occasions "these will goooo" Really Peter is that a genuine statement? Or a crappy lowest of the low sales tactic?

Hey guys, we've just had another mention from Lisa B picking up on the fact that we commented on the fact that she's of Swedish origin
Oh for goodness sake, get over yourself woman!

Hey guys, we've just had another mention from Lisa B picking up on the fact that we commented on the fact that she's of Swedish origin
Oh for goodness sake, get over yourself woman!

We all love you really Lisa, just not fans of the new look price drop

Chef Rodney claims that 'everybody is eating vegetable spaghetti'

I bet they aren't up Lisa Brash's way :mysmilie_59:

I hope your watching PJ as they now have the latest of the ceramic coated knives, not only 7 pieces, not only high-quality forged and hardened steel which has been coated with BIO-LON CERAMIC anti-stick coating, not only with the wooden knife block, not only in the snow of the whites, not only by the well known brand of BEEM, not only Japanese design, not only German engineering....normal price £70 but today you can have them for the lower of the prices of £49.99 + £6.99 p&p item number 160 963

Dang I missed that, watching Louis Thu ...Thir .... There. Him on BBC Two :p

Theroux haha it is a hard name to pronounce lol

That's the fellow. Maybe he could do a documentary about Bid TV

"I was on the set if bid TV where they sell a wide variety of goods. I was meeting ex children's presenter Peter Simon. Peter who is our bet?"

:p

PJ

Latest posts

Back