Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Avalanche watches again - I'm sure they used to do them for less then £18 in the past. An eye-watering £60 if you buy them on the site ! What happened to the £6million investment? (Surely they haven't spent it all on Tefal fryers?) Where's the new stock?

Is anyone watching Bid right now? Who wants a Banke B kaftan? Only £20 plus extras. They are hidepus! Apparently they "are in all the shops at the moment" (i haven't seen any). I am posting this on my mobile so can't add a picture. Anyway back to Law and Order on ITV.

Are they for the curvy lady then? We all know Peter loves the larger of the ladies whether it be be bust or hips or bum he just loves the curves

He's got a ****** nerve as he used to puff away himself until recently ! And Sally has never smoked !

The only bit of Mike's preview that I heard was Sally saying to Mike something like "I hope you leave some of the one day special for me tomorrow" and the pig answered "listen to it". Not "her" but "it". I turned back over to avoid the inadequate prat.

And why do you think we are so cynical about MeMike? Whose fault would that be? I did ask a question to you awhile back so forgive me if you replied and I missed it but is the impression he gives of himself on the TV as in a male chauvinist what he is like in real life?

PJ

PJ, as you know, I have replied to you several times and again I will tell you that Mike is far from chauvinistic. There are very few men these days that will open a car door for a lady or grab her coat for her to put on, but Mike does. He's is a very respectful and chivalrous man. I obviously expect everyone to pull my comments apart but every time I have been in his company he has been a gentleman. And for the record, his partner 'Waynetta' as you call her (who is the polar opposite to that character) has never had feet problems, does not smoke roll ups, nor has she got flatulance issues!!! A joke is a joke people.

hahaha mikes acting

simon: look at what happens to the side that hasn't been treated (by window cleaner)

mike: oh my! that's ridiculous!!!!

PJ, as you know, I have replied to you several times and again I will tell you that Mike is far from chauvinistic. There are very few men these days that will open a car door for a lady or grab her coat for her to put on, but Mike does. He's is a very respectful and chivalrous man. I obviously expect everyone to pull my comments apart but every time I have been in his company he has been a gentleman. And for the record, his partner 'Waynetta' as you call her (who is the polar opposite to that character) has never had feet problems, does not smoke roll ups, nor has she got flatulance issues!!! A joke is a joke people.

Gollum says she farts like a trouper, smokes like a chimney, that she's incredibly untidy and has fungus trotters therefore it must be true. Waynetta likes her ciggies and a good parp, there's nothing wrong with that. OK, she maybe messy and give people mouldy toes but I think that adds to her charm.

But i'd never doubt that man's word. He's a rock. And a real modern gent for the 21st century.

I like him :mysmilie_59:

Mike the fashion expert is on................Please please please Mike not taking the p here but a wee helpful hint here...Watch back your old shows and listen to what your saying, then think if you want to improve and learn then you might gain some respect!

M&M Above what you have posted may well be very true but how can anyone get that impression of Mike by watching his antics on TV? You must be watching something else :mysmilie_10:

Mike the fashion expert is on................Please please please Mike not taking the p here but a wee helpful hint here...Watch back your old shows and listen to what your saying, then think if you want to improve and learn then you might gain some respect!

M&M Above what you have posted may well be very true but how can anyone get that impression of Mike by watching his antics on TV? You must be watching something else :mysmilie_10:

It's weird with Mason, obviously he's not very funny unless you enjoy stale old 1980's humour but I can't distinguish from his 'jokes' and when he's telling stories just to try and sell something.

He didn't seem like he was joking about Waynetta's Fungus Feet (he was selling towels and said you need to buy more to avoid transferring germs and infections like verrucas). He didn't sound like he was joking about the smoking and farting (he was selling plugin air fresheners) and he didn't sound like he was joking about her being untidy (he was selling a shoe tidy).

He sounded deadly serious to me. In fact he was being serious, if all that is meant to be funny then he desperately needs a gag writer.

So why does he act like one on air? Do you think you could ask him to do a q&a on here? I am sure the mods would delete any rudeness.

Sorry I either missed or forgot your replies before so thanks for replying again

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

I just refuse to be "terrified" everytime m&m appears i will always stand by what i say and i will fight my case if provoked i personally think if gollum is bothered by our comments he should grow a pair of balls and confront us himself there said my piece :) apologies if i seem angsty lack of sleep

It's weird with Mason, obviously he's not very funny unless you enjoy stale old 1980's humour but I can't distinguish from his 'jokes' and when he's telling stories just to try and sell something.

He didn't seem like he was joking about Waynetta's Fungus Feet (he was selling towels and said you need to buy more to avoid transferring germs and infections like verrucas). He didn't sound like he was joking about the smoking and farting (he was selling plugin air fresheners) and he didn't sound like he was joking about her being untidy (he was selling a shoe tidy).

He sounded deadly serious to me. In fact he was being serious, if all that is meant to be funny then he desperately needs a gag writer.

Forget the writer. He just needs a gag.

Latest posts

Back