Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mum has been in hospital for for 5 days. Luckily she is out now or she would have missed seeing the historic moment. I hope she can contain her excitement! She is dozing now whilst watching University Challenge, I hope she can keep awake!

I and (i assume) everyone else on here wish your mum well.

Though i'd never show her bid if she is in a delicate state.

mr tom I think Jason was referring to a person he had a meeting with today rather than a presenter
heaven forbid poor Jason actually met someone in real life more annoying than DP, at least he can turn DP off!:mysmilie_17:

Yes DeeDee, It was a person i had a what you call meeting with what you call this afternoon. Everytime he said "what you call" i was instantly reminded of Peter Simon with his "Not Only" phrase! :D

Pint size Ryes must be used to things being squirted into the back of his mouth. :grin:

My mum has been in hospital for for 5 days. Luckily she is out now or she would have missed seeing the historic moment. I hope she can contain her excitement! She is dozing now whilst watching University Challenge, I hope she can keep awake!

well I hope the excitement isn't too much for her Muttley, I'd hate to think your poor mum ended up having a Bid induced relapse, bless her!
and, on a serious note, I hope your mum is ok Muttley xx

Ok everyone i just found out some BREAKING NEWS at bid towers.

It turns out that at the bid studios in acton... they do breathe oxygen and not operate on batteries, contrary to popular belief.

I'm full of nervous excitement! It had better be good!

ooh me too Pola
I'm super excited!
I notice runty Ryes is in the other studio part so they must be doing fantastically radical, exciting things to the main Bid studio
I've run out of rescue remedy so I'm off to make a cup of soothing chamomile tea!

I and (i assume) everyone else on here wish your mum well.

Though i'd never show her bid if she is in a delicate state.

Thank you for that, its very kind of you. She loves me reading out the comments on the forum and I had to keep her updated in hospital. Luckily she had no television! She is just fit enough to watch at 10pm!

well I hope the excitement isn't too much for her Muttley, I'd hate to think your poor mum ended up having a Bid induced relapse, bless her!
and, on a serious note, I hope your mum is ok Muttley xx

Thank you Deedee, it was an operation but she was out quickly and now on the mend. I don't think she is ready for Mr Ryes and his blood pressure monitor! We will be having DCI Banks at 9 pm but back to Bid at 10pm for the party!

Ryes handled the blood pressure sales botch rather well

i imagine mr simon would have threw it at the person responsible for putting batteries into it

Just switched onto ideal world where their "pick of the day" is ZHUZH.

my question.

With such a repetative product selection, how are they a distant number 2 (in terms of bid being number 3)

I know The Runt of The Litter is compliant and well researched but my word he's one boring little turd.

Sometimes Wirral I wish you would stop being so diplomatic and tell us what you really think :p :p :p

PJ

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Sometimes Wirral I wish you would stop being so diplomatic and tell us what you really think :p :p :p

PJ

i don't think it's so much that he is boring, i feel he is merely overshadowed by bigger personalities with little or no substance.

PJ

If I hear one more bleeding story about his Dad I swear i'll drive down to Slough, track him down, shove him in a postbox with his dome head marked express delivery to Kabul.

Tedious little tosser.

(He's compliant though :mysmilie_59:)

If I hear one more bleeding story about his Dad I swear i'll drive down to Slough, track him down, shove him in a postbox with his dome head marked express delivery to Kabul.

Tedious little tosser.

(He's compliant though :mysmilie_59:)

i bet he has a respectable sales total though. I'd still expect simon to be top as he is so full of carp.

Latest posts

Back