Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Basically - they're just becoming a standard shopping channel. Item numbers, fixed prices, sales staff, variable p&p. You can't blame them really...they've lost so much money recently while the other shopping channels seem to do OK. They're basically becoming Ideal World.

such innovation, this must have taken months to come up with, now its no different from any other shopping channel

so deal of the day is no more, we now have one day specials , which are exactly the same PMSL, you couldn't make this up

Interesting call is per minute now. Wonder if that will work out cheaper or not. Maybe not thinking an average call would be 5-10 minutes ......

1st item up postage still a whopping £7.99 postage and shocking minimum 10 working days post! They could have at least gave us a freebie at the outset!

ok, so am I missing something or are Bid just becoming a mainstream shopping channel?
radical? innovative? not really!
sorry Bid!

Yeah - they are basically just becoming a standard shopping channel. Which, considering they're huge losses, is not a bad idea.

Yeah, as much as i'm sure i'm going to mock it, it's the correct move to make as their business model of 20mins ago just flat out doesn't work

Latest posts

Back