Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet that was filmed with a Vivitar camcorder by MeMike Mason and kept on asking of he could come in front of the camera with the other two. "Maybe next time if you are good" came the reply.

I bet that was filmed with a Vivitar camcorder by MeMike Mason and kept on asking of he could come in front of the camera with the other two. "Maybe next time if you are good" came the reply.

He should be allowed as he knows great sound! Were they those cameras that were better than their studio cameras?

Enough said

image.jpgimage.jpg
Nice to see since they have been on the dole they have had a trip to get their teeth whitened. Beautiful. They must be optimistic about their new business venture.

I have it on good authority that there will be a new shopping channel apart to begin. It is being run from a back bedroom from Ventnor on the Isle of Wight. The man running the channel apparently had a large stock of high quality items and he will be selling items for less than he paid for them. I can't wait for it to begin!

I'm still not convinced that he was totally above board - If he was, then the guy probably needed professional help. They would have been better phoning a doctor for him instead of phoning him to ask him about his bargains. The only thing that could have explained it is that there was a glitch in the system which meant he wasn't being charged for the stuff he was ordering!

Some of the stuff he ordered?!.....If they added it all up, it must have a "street value" of about £25! ( that's being generous!).

I'm still not convinced that he was totally above board - If he was, then the guy probably needed professional help. They would have been better phoning a doctor for him instead of phoning him to ask him about his bargains. The only thing that could have explained it is that there was a glitch in the system which meant he wasn't being charged for the stuff he was ordering!

Some of the stuff he ordered?!.....If they added it all up, it must have a "street value" of about £25! ( that's being generous!).

Quite agree, but if you factor in P & P + call charges, his "street value" items would be chump change in regards to these charges. I'm gonna watch the new channel 682 tonight to see if it's worth a watch. I do miss the car crash tv, but the pop up ex presenters on you tube shops we are able to see can help some people - not me! Glad they are gone. On wards and upwards.:mysmilie_59:

Quite agree, but if you factor in P & P + call charges, his "street value" items would be chump change in regards to these charges. I'm gonna watch the new channel 682 tonight to see if it's worth a watch. I do miss the car crash tv, but the pop up ex presenters on you tube shops we are able to see can help some people - not me! Glad they are gone. On wards and upwards.:mysmilie_59:

Sherlock & Jacks' antics on YouTube rather put me in mind of the video for the Paul McCartney/Michael Jackson song 'Say Say Say'.

But minus the talent (of course) :mysmilie_59:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEhh_XpJ-0

i'm not convinced he existed. It sounded a bit too made up to me, the stuff he ordered was odd, he would order a torch then buy another one the next day. He could have been an extreme hoarder or have mental problems if he did exist. But what made me suspicious was that we were doubting his existence on here, then lo and behold he comes on the phones as if by magic! It sounds like a set up to prove us wrong. Or he could exist and just be a huge fan of bid!

Peter Sherlock has certainly packed on the beef since he's been off the air.

I was sat watching those youtube videos with the sound off and I was still dying with embarrasment on their behalf.

Give it up for Christs sake!

Peter Sherlock has certainly packed on the beef since he's been off the air.

I was sat watching those youtube videos with the sound off and I was still dying with embarrasment on their behalf.

Give it up for Christs sake!

Considering they lost their jobs with no notice and probably back pay owing, they certainly are a cheerful pair aren't they?

I think MeMike should talk to ITV about reviving How! He would be perfect to front a show which explains how they do things considering he is known as the HumanWiki™

PJ

Here's a paste from the website;
'Here at Flat frog We are a creative team of experienced broadcast professionals who are dedicated to delivering great quality, compelling content in a fresh and unique way'

Typically lazy and inept-capital letter missed out of company name ,lack of punctuation and three clichés in one sentence.

Latest posts

Back