Received these today....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fabby delivery you have there,matey:1:

I nabbed the garnet ring at the same time,gorgeous innit,but my fave has to be the amethyst/SQ pendant.........I so want that!!!

All the pieces are very you,enjoy them all.

I've got the amethyst/smoky quartz pendant, arrived today - it's lovely and big - thought maybe looked a tiny bit lopsided, but you can see it's handcrafted so at the price it's fine...the smoky quartz is quite transparent so allows your skin colour or your top to shine through...the amethyst is a good strong colour.

Also got the pebble necklace (we must have similar tastes lol) - it's a bit paler than I thought, but I love the inclusions, they make it look interesting (they must use the stones unsuitable for facetting, for these) - looks like sweeties! I like the chased links on the extender, and the tiny separate silver tag with the 925 stamp on it.

Hiya, I agree with you on both points! The smoky quartz is very me, altho my pendant appears to be "level"..Great price too! Both colours are good and deep too, not washed out! The pebble necklace was a bit of a new thing for me, I'm not usually a fan of inclusions in my jewellery, but this looks as though the pieces have been picked up straight from the ground and popped onto a necklace and i quite like the look! Very natural looking.

I think after a while you'll hardly notice you have it on tbh, but i agree, its a very touchy-feely piece:1:

Latest posts

Back