Recorded programming

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I know that the station is off air tomorrow (Christmas Day) and so it should be.

I know that TOMORROW'S programmes will be recorded but...

Why tonight are they promising to deliver by CHRISTMAS!!!

Ha ha.

Obviously the programmes are repeats of shows gone before but all they had to do was tell us this beforehand or have a printed message at the bottom of the screen.

Ahhh, but Christmas on the Julian or Gregorian calendar? Orthodox is Jan.6/7 so maybe that's their OutClause (pun intended). lol

I turned over to QVC just after midnight to see what the TSV was (although I had no intention of buying it) and all I got was a bar of colour at the top of my screen and no sound. Maybe that was more interesting than the TSV? :wink:

I turned over to QVC just after midnight to see what the TSV was (although I had no intention of buying it) and all I got was a bar of colour at the top of my screen and no sound. Maybe that was more interesting than the TSV? :wink:

Yep, the TSV hour seemed to crash!!! :giggle:

Ahhh, but Christmas on the Julian or Gregorian calendar? Orthodox is Jan.6/7 so maybe that's their OutClause (pun intended). lol

*giggle*
If you ever fancy a career change the Christmas cracker industry would snap you up ;-)

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Yep, the TSV hour seemed to crash!!! :giggle:

Must have been down to all that Martian stuff and other planetary concoctions Prai has apparently got in it. At least it wasn't just my television that had aliens in it. :wink:

lol! i keep seeing a clip of him carrying trays of buns and that seemed to be what was on at midnight.

i think no more vodkas for janie, craig is not selling buns for the TSV janie, even though they are desperate lol

What an utter bore of Prai and a few stock shows of Charlie Brooks, had on for some comonay part this evening but never watched it for long.

Debra Jane, its wherthers vodka, we.ve been having a party on the other thread where everyone
was supposed to turn up at seven, but only me and janie (no mates both of us) turned up and
then a few stragglers, who were ill and spreading their bugs round us all, so we gave them masks
and gloves. And then snarly turned up in her pyjamas, so we gave up and went home

Latest posts

Back