Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Kit 'Cinderella' Item

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only reason DF keeps mentioning it is because her sister is the guest for RM!! Trying to get her more air time i guess, sorry but one Flint is enough even though her sister is more bearable than Debbie.

I'm more interested in trying the one coat gels from Sensationail. Even if they only last 5 days

I tried the FUSE gel nail stuff they sell in boots next to thier sensationail kits .... Painted it on , used my RCM lamp to cure - looked good , but every nail had peeled of within 18 hours

So I wouldn't recommend that one.

I have one sensationail varnish but not tried it yet

I tried the FUSE gel nail stuff they sell in boots next to thier sensationail kits .... Painted it on , used my RCM lamp to cure - looked good , but every nail had peeled of within 18 hours

So I wouldn't recommend that one.

I have one sensationail varnish but not tried it yet
It was the Fuse one I was talking about as I received an email about it. So will not be trying it.
The other thing that Sensational are advertising is their nail liner so that you can peel off the gel nail polish but they are expensive and I imagine quite fiddly

I wish someone at QVC would realise that some of us already have the lamps … we only need so many of them!

Yes you can use the sensational lamps with red carpet manicure gels. Just need to follow the times for red carpet 45 seconds for coats (except base coat which is 30seconds)

Yes you can use the sensational lamps with red carpet manicure gels. Just need to follow the times for red carpet 45 seconds for coats (except base coat which is 30seconds)

the red carpet manicure was tested against sensationail and overall scored higher so i was thinking of eventually replacing my sensationail with red carpet polish etc. thanks again ils

Kathy on RCM and reasons to buy.

Kathy has just told us that we can buy the Cinderella kit, even if we already have the lamp, as we are getting it thrown in for free, effectively. We can give the lamp away, as a gift, and keep the gels. This, in itself, negates the value of the item. Also - bear with me, I can look into things quite deeply - the grateful recipient of said gift will, unfortunately, have no gels, so will have to purchase some. According to Kathy's reasonng, it will probably cost the same, as the Cinderella kit costs on the Q, if the lamp is more or less gratis.
I don't have the nails, to benefit from this technology but, surely, they realise the majority of people watching the show, already have the lamp, but would like to purchase the Cinderella gels? I am sure the Q will lose out on a lot of sales, for this very reason.
A bit like having to buy a new printer, to get the ink cartridges.

very unlike kathy to say anything like that, she is normally genuine.

maybe she said it because dale is around this morning

tbh, I don't think she was being intentionally vague. It is a line all the presenters quote at us, whenever selling an item. She just didn't think about what she was saying, before she said it. I also think, on the whole, Kathy is quite a genuine lady.

Latest posts

Back