Red Carpet Secrets........why bother?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
Catherine 'farty-pants' Huntley in Farah Fawcett drag with embarassing infomercial style inserts of La Roberts fawning over guests :down: A new low from QVC - at least Madam has had a five-star holiday - at our expense| :cheeky:

I thought Catherine looked fab in the L'Occitane show earlier, she is very adept at changing her hair and style often - very glam IMO

Red Carpet Secrets.....why bother?

Totally cringe making. Julia getting on that bus with the dark glasses and the black tights, you would think someone would dress her to fit in with her surroundings, sun! sun! sun!
less is less!

Now she is at Tacori in a less than flattering dress - presumably borrowed from her daughter!

It really would be laughable were it not so predictable and bizarre!

loaded with freebies as well!:mysmilie_490:

I do like Catherine but I don't like her hair at the moment. I know she frequently changes her style. I prefer her hair shorter. :flower: :flower:

I was hoping to see some laura geller as the theme was state side....................but what a repeatitive loop of boring products.

I agree why bother.

just awful, waste of money and totally pointless. Julia wafting around talking utter nonsense and then back to the U K for them to try and flog something that has some tenuous (or imaginary) connection with the Oscars. The thought of a QVC "pre awards" party is truly cringe inducing, what z listers will be going to that?

Julia is in LA and what is she wearing but Ronni Nicole dresses in every shape and style, her skinny jeans, horrible toe post shoes ahhh.
Next slot is L'occitane and opens with a shot of Alison Young sitting legs crossed at ankles wearing a short skirt with emu boots, the sight has put me right off my supper.
Sack the QVC stylists or don't they have one :wonder:

I watched last nights show and had tonights on in the background and can't help feel the only person who has got anything out of this "event" is JR. The shows have been boring and some of what was shown tonight was shown last night too. Seems like a waste of time and money!

Totally cringe making. Julia getting on that bus with the dark glasses and the black tights, you would think someone would dress her to fit in with her surroundings, sun! sun! sun!
less is less!

Now she is at Tacori in a less than flattering dress - presumably borrowed from her daughter!

I hope she changed her mind about the latest crackle nail polish. At 50+ leave it to the younguns (like the ones who showed it to me in my primary school!)

I was right!!!! I do not understand what the Kardashian are\do I vaguely know the name and understand they are some sort of US reality show women. Is this correct? or do they actually have talent? or am I an idiot for even asking?:wonder: are they an American version of Jordan?

Will Juila be going on and on about meeting them when she gets back to our shores?

No more questions must go to bed!

I was right!!!! I do not understand what the Kardashian are\do I vaguely know the name and understand they are some sort of US reality show women. Is this correct? or do they actually have talent? or am I an idiot for even asking?:wonder: are they an American version of Jordan?

Will Juila be going on and on about meeting them when she gets back to our shores?

No more questions must go to bed!

Mr Kardashian represented OJ Simpson during his trial.

I hope she changed her mind about the latest crackle nail polish. At 50+ leave it to the younguns (like the ones who showed it to me in my primary school!)

Sorry to disagree but I don't think being over 50 limits you to wearing pearly pinks or nudes.( know that isn't exactly what you said) I love to experiment with nail colour and if I had a chance to have my nails crackled I would.

Sorry to disagree but I don't think being over 50 limits you to wearing pearly pinks or nudes.( know that isn't exactly what you said) I love to experiment with nail colour and if I had a chance to have my nails crackled I would.

My mum is 68 and showed me her 'crackled' nails at Christmas. She bought the Barry M nail art stuff for 3.99 Boots. It took a few more weeks for the OPI one to be talked about. So it seems some older ladies can be ahead with the trends lol

Yes I agree, it looks very chav and many of the 'designs' just look like an ugly mess imho. However knowing that HRH must be seen to be out there with the youngsters :dull: I'm sure she'll be adopting the look very soon and will flog it to death, just like her zipped jeggings.

P.S. I notice that Liz Fuller on TJC has crackled her hideous long falsies with sparkle together with the adornment of a 'jewel' and they look vile.

To be honest are any of us REALLY surprised that this was nothing more than a bit of a 'jolly' for JR ? If there were going to be any new vendors they would have been flogged to death long before JR went stateside. I said in a previous thread that it would be the same old same old with a different backdrop.

I remember a few years ago she was sent to the Tucson Gem Fair, and it was the same there, churning out the same warehouse jewellery that had been aired dozens of times before.

QVC FORGET the gimmicks, if you want more custom, just cut the price of p & p instead of providing free holidays for staff !

It looked like she had it on when she was on the blag in Tacori. Incidentally I thought the lady who was in charge of the OPI store in LA, had awful nails. They looked really short, like they'd been chewed.

less is less!

Its actually not that warm in LA at this time of year

Latest posts

Back