Renee TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
A whole 3 pieces in the standard QVC polyester. :yawn: Matching trousers too.

"Incredible at just over £11 per piece. How do you do it?" Jilly asked. "And no ironing either."

If you put an iron anywhere near that fabric it would shrivel up!

Why do they make Goody look so ridiculous I wonder? Maybe the stylist doesn't like her.

I gave up buying long floaty/waterfall cardigans/tops of any fabric description, when I realised how bl....dy hard they are to iron. Even when the job is done, they need ironing again once they've been pulled out of the wardrobe, with all the folds getting creased again, so they perpetually live on a hanger on a door, and as for trying to pack them in a suitcase. Nah !

Well I've just bought that flippy uppy downy hem grey leopard print top on a whim. I may live to regret it but we shall see.

I can't work out what weight/texture the TSV is. I like the overall style and it is a style I would wear but the cardi seems to fall away from the shoulder. That would irritate me I think.

i think it was goody wearing the blue - as she held it out, it was transparent. so thin you could shoot peas through it as my mum used to say. and this is "knitwear"??

Latest posts

Back