Retired QVC US exec did not find love

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Just reading this from the papers.
"Darlene Daggett had high hopes of finding her ideal partner when she took out a "CEO level" membership with a dating service.

But the retired corporate executive with the QVC shopping channel, who spent $150,000 (£115,000) signing up with the company, was to be sorely disappointed."

So that's why P&P is so high.

Just reading this from the papers.
"Darlene Daggett had high hopes of finding her ideal partner when she took out a "CEO level" membership with a dating service.

But the retired corporate executive with the QVC shopping channel, who spent $150,000 (£115,000) signing up with the company, was to be sorely disappointed."

So that's why P&P is so high.

awww. I am crying but the tears may not necessarily be tears of sadness :)

She needs to be careful what she wishes for lol. I found my second hubby on an internet forum for widows and widowers and got chatting to him when he asked in the forum how to cook braising steak ( yep really,the man can`t cook !) and if I`d known then how untidy he was and how undomesticated I`d have told him to buy a cookery book instead and he was free of charge lol, didn`t cost me a penny.
So Ms CEO step away from chatrooms, forums, dating apps or websites and count your blessings.
(Actually all of the above is said tongue in cheek cos second hubby has his good points, just give me half an hour to think of them !)

If an exec can think nothing of spending that sort of sum on a dating service, it's pretty clear then that the corporate mentality thinks nothing of sensible budgeting, which explains why they ask such stupidly high prices for their crap without worrying about the competition.

Latest posts

Back