Returning larger items to Ideal World

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
Hi,

If you change your mind about a larger product, such as a sewing machine, within the 30 day period and want to send it back to Ideal World, do they expect you to pay for sending it back or do they send someone to collect it and not charge you, like QVC's policy?

Hi,

If you change your mind about a larger product, such as a sewing machine, within the 30 day period and want to send it back to Ideal World, do they expect you to pay for sending it back or do they send someone to collect it and not charge you, like QVC's policy?

I had to send back a large piece of gym equipment last year that was faulty - had to go back in a box, which was a real pain as original packaging was chucked 6months prior to this, they sent paperwork to me and told me what day a carrier would be to collect item [no charge] may i suggest a little white lie - find a fault and you can then return for free, otherwise i would expect them to charge you if its just a case of you have changed youre mind.
QVC also will charge you if you wish to return something - they will refund you for the product [but you are responsible for the pp] hope this helps:40:

Thankyou Roxy, hmm, yes I knew that QVC charge for return postage and have had to do this a few times for smaller things but QVC will arrange for a carrier to come out and pick it up if the item's larger and you just change your mind and then they don't charge for the return of the item. It seems that Ideal World do charge then for larger items like a sewing machine to be returned by carrier unless, as you say, you find a fault?

Latest posts

Back