Revitalash on steroids!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

arthursmum

Registered Shopper
Can't help noticing Ali Y and Julia R seem to have suddenly acquired HUGE eyelashes today. Drag artists, Lamb Chop - the puppet and Dolly Parton spring to mind!:sad:

Totally.....reminds me of someone

image.jpg image.jpg

I have to say that AY looks awful, in the photo she looks under the influence ... just seen her on the box and she doesn't look UTI but the eyelashes are not flattering. Her face doesn't look balanced.

the hair looks good, but wish she'd move her fringe out of her lashes, it's driving me mad

I have to say that AY looks awful, in the photo she looks under the influence ... just seen her on the box and she doesn't look UTI but the eyelashes are not flattering. Her face doesn't look balanced.
DJ. Maybe its cause i've been up from 5.30 and wrecked, but what does UTI. mean.?? In the hospital it means "urine infection" he he. and i don;t think you meant that :tongue:

Ha ha ha Barbs, I thought about the GP definition of UTI when I typed, it was short for 'under the inflence' lol

Is that the falsies casting a shadow or has she acquired dark circles round her eyes, I can't decide?

Back