Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 02/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Reformulated, astonishing value, biggest kit, huge saving, costs a load more on Richards web site, used by professional growers/groundsmen, not available other than Richards web site, better value than has been and basically far better than what’s gone before.

Reformulated, astonishing value, biggest kit, huge saving, costs a load more on Richards web site, used by professional growers/groundsmen, not available other than Richards web site, better value than has been and basically far better than what’s gone before.
You’ve forgotten RJ’s biggest & most frequent boast :
“Next Generation” 😂😂😂😂😂

You’ve forgotten RJ’s biggest & most frequent boast :
“Next Generation” 😂😂😂😂😂
Er, EM I think it's New Generation :LOL: I have to confess I like Richard because he was the one that coaxed me out of my chair/fed upness and into gardening. I'm totally average at gardening, I kill lots of things but I've learned such a lot and if I say so myself, I do have a nice garden. I'm a member of his website as well and his team are always ready to help with free advice which is nice. If Rich is topping up his pension with all of his goods I'm OK with that. The downside is they cost a packet. The upside is they work.

CC

Fed up with the gardening already and they've only just started! XD I wonder how many more TSV's we'll get this year?

I bought the root booster ages ago when it was on offer. Despite using it for new plants and for the established ones, it‘s going to last me for decades and I only got the 3kg size. 😳

I don’t mind the gardening shows but I’m bored rigid with seeing the cocoon chair and I can’t stand being shouted at by Simon. Surely he’s got a volume knob that they could turn down to “ssshhhh.” I wonder if he talks at that volume at home? 🤔

I bought root booster on offer on R's own website and I just bought more flower power. I wouldn't be without either product. I rent my house out during the summer and every guest commented how lovely the garden was. Thanks Richard :)

CC

I bought root booster on offer on R's own website and I just bought more flower power. I wouldn't be without either product. I rent my house out during the summer and every guest commented how lovely the garden was. Thanks Richard :)

CC
Do your guests look after your garden and keep it watered for you?

Attachments

• Richard TSV 1.jpg
    Richard TSV 1.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Richard TSV 2.jpg
    Richard TSV 2.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Richard TSV 3.jpg
    Richard TSV 3.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Richard TSV 4.jpg
    Richard TSV 4.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 51
  • Richard TSV 5.jpg
    Richard TSV 5.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 46
Richard Jackson 1.5kg Rootbooster & 2kg Flower Power (only Auto-Delivery Live at time of posting)

QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.99
P&P £4.95

Single

Auto-Delivery
Want to grow bigger, better and healthier plants? Look no further than this amazing Richard Jackson duo, comprising two of the brand's top-selling hero products. You'll receive a super-sized 2kg tub of Flower Power, along with Root Booster in 1.5kg, together offering the perfect combination to effectively feed and care for your plants. It's the perfect time to plant out your garden-ready plants in containers, beds and borders, and this power-packed duo will be delivered to you in April, just in time for the growing season!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the 2KG Flower Power and 1.5KG Root Booster individually, directly from Richardjacksonsgardens.co.uk you’d pay £42.50, plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £24.99, plus P&P, you’re saving £17.55.
Delivered directly from Richard Jackson - please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery UK mainland and Northern Ireland
Flowers powered - this plant food formulation helps your plants to grow more flowers, fruits and vegetables. It contains extra high levels of potash, as well as all the major nutrients and trace elements for strong, healthy growth. It also contains special bio-active ingredients (humic, fulvic and amino acids) to help plants utilise the nutrients better, as well as seaweed extract and a wetting agent to help all those nutrients reach the roots. It can be applied through a watering can for indoor and outdoor plants.
Roots boosted - added at planting time or around existing plants, Root Booster features humates that help retain nutrients in the soil, which can be lost through rain or watering and helps boost root growth for stronger, healthier plants. It's a 100% natural granular planting mix and just one application lasts the lifetime of the plant. Amongst other benefits it helps plant food, including Flower Power, be absorbed and utilised more effectively. This new, improved formula also contains four added micro-nutrients (like vitamins for plants) that aid growth.
Award-winning nutrients - Flower Power is tried, tested and trusted by thousands of QVC customers and contains Bio-active technology, which is a major advancement in plant nutrition used by professional growers too. In fact, professional growers have used Flower Power to win over 100 Gold medals and 1st prizes at major flower shows for their plants!
Keep it coming - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this Richard Jackson pack again in 60 days' time, at today's same amazing price.
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets
  • Wear gloves during application and wash hands after use
  • Store in a cool, dry place
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Richard Jackson's Root Booster (1.5kg) - contains a combination of four natural ingredients. Humates, which help retain nutrients, mycorrhizal fungi that help make the root system more effective, seaweed extract for a bio-stimulant boost and starter nutrients to help plants establish. Now even better, containing four more micro-nutrients for that extra growth boost
  • 1 x Richard Jackson's Flower Power (2kg) - contains extra high levels of potash, which is the crucial ingredient for helping plants grow extra flowers, fruits and vegetables

BOTH NOW LIVE

Ah but I don't find MG as good. I used it prior to flower power and yes, it gave me flowers but not nearly as good results. However, flower power costs a lot more than £3.50 so we will all go with what gives us results for the price we want to pay. I'm away from home in the summer and can only water and feed once a week so I need something that keeps the garden looking really good. The young plant food was really good as well but unfortunately that was discontinued ages ago.

CC

Ah but I don't find MG as good. I used it prior to flower power and yes, it gave me flowers but not nearly as good results. However, flower power costs a lot more than £3.50 so we will all go with what gives us results for the price we want to pay. I'm away from home in the summer and can only water and feed once a week so I need something that keeps the garden looking really good. The young plant food was really good as well but unfortunately that was discontinued ages ago.

CC
There is a photograph a famous one that is used to promote FP and the owner of the garden said he's always uses Miracle Gro. He showed his garden to prove it on facebook. Hysterical. I was shocked tbh but everyone was laughing. I think FP is good I have used it so has my mum. But its not 20 times better than MG. If it was a little more money I pobably would use it sometimes.

I sowed seeds on Sunday and the cosmos ones have sprouted already - 2 of 3 different types! Think it must be too hot on the windowsill but after today the temperature is due to drop so I don’t expect any more.

Candy would you say this offer is good? Would it do for annuals or is it more suitable for shrubs and perennials ?

ta
The price is good for the two products, the postage bumps up the price. It will last you all year though and if you don't use it all it will be OK for next year as long as you keep it dry. I use FP on everything once things come into flower - no good for seeds or very young plants though. I use root booster on all my annual bedding plants and then water with flower power. You can see the difference after a couple of waterings.

Miracle Grow does improve plants as does bog standard tomato feed but I think FP works better in my garden and we don't get a lot of sun/warm weather.

CC

Latest posts

Back